Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Right now the line is Bills -13.5. I'll make a bet with you... loser makes a donation to Finheaven.
Alright if the Bills cover that 13.5 I will donate $100 to the site. If the Chargers cover the 13.5 you donate $100.

I get the hate but I don’t get the lack of football acumen
I’m not splitting the atom here when I say Buffalo has turned a corner lately and are physically imposing
I’m jealous
Our D is pretty imposing too. We aren’t really smash mouth on offense, but we can run the ball.

Thoughts on the line next week in the Miami/Dallas game?

Odds Shark posted an early line on Tuesday of Miami by 1/2 point. By Friday, it was Dallas by 2.

Have to think on Monday that line moves back towards what it started at. Will say that Vegas made a killing today on the point spread on Miami/New York since the betting was so heavy on the Jets. But I think they took a beating on the over/under as there was large betting on the under at 37.5.

We beat them in Miami last year.
Yep
This is different this year
Bills are more physically imposing on the Dline
They didn’t have a rb like Cook the way he’s running now
And when you have a running QB who runs but decides to throw on the run last minute is killer to defend against

That’s why Lamar Jackson will fail against us , once he tucks the ball he’s predictable

Thoughts on the line next week in the Miami/Dallas game?

Odds Shark posted an early line on Tuesday of Miami by 1/2 point. By Friday, it was Dallas by 2.

Have to think on Monday that line moves back towards what it started at. Will say that Vegas made a killing today on the point spread on Miami/New York since the betting was so heavy on the Jets. But I think they took a beating on the over/under as there was large betting on the under at 37.5.
We'll probably get the home -3.5 after tonight.

Yep
This is different this year
Bills are more physically imposing on the Dline
They didn’t have a rb like Cook the way he’s running now
And when you have a running QB who runs but decides to throw on the run last minute is killer to defend against

That’s why Lamar Jackson will fail against us , once he tucks the ball he’s predictable
Id argue we are also a different team.

Our defense is FAR better than it was last year, or even at the beginning of this year.

We are also FAR better at stopping the run than the Cowboys, We havent allowed a 100 yard rusher since when? Week 1? I dont recall.

I like our chances

Back
Top Bottom