Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

We got a pretty good team too. And got to win one of them games we shouldn't win

.win
I really don’t see any game they shouldn’t win. Beating the Ravens in Baltimore might be their toughest game depending on the weather. Yet I see no reason they can’t beat the Cowboys and Bills in Miami.

Who cares, that's not how the Fins offense plays anyways.
Correct and you just made my point! The Cowboys won't struggle as bad against the Dolphins like they did against the Bills!

Doesn't matter what Zack Wilson thinks and at least spell his name right. The Dolphins o-line is not physical at all. They won't be able to manhandle the Cowboys d-line like the Bills did. Those are the facts.
Read first, then reply.

I said our D is physical.

The cowboys are frauds.

ZAK ZAK ZAK ZAK ZACH ZACK SACK

**** HIS NAME

Oh really???
Because when the game ended I just got like 10 texts from Eagle fans laughing how we rise up against the bad teams but can’t beat the good teams
They’re right of course, but you will still hear **** this week lol
That's your fault for being friends with so many eagles fans, my guy.

Read first, then reply.

I said our D is physical.

The cowboys are frauds.

ZAK ZAK ZAK ZAK ZACH ZACK SACK

**** HIS NAME
K and a lot of people think the Dolphins are frauds! We will find out in these next three games if that is true or not! I can't wait to see how it all plays out! This is where the rubber meets the road! No excuses!

I really don’t see any game they shouldn’t win. Beating the Ravens in Baltimore might be their toughest game depending on the weather. Yet I see no reason they can’t beat the Cowboys and Bills in Miami.
Your right Ole man

That's your fault for being friends with so many eagles fans, my guy.
I’ll take it that you are joking
Because no one can be dumb enough to choose their friends by their allegiance to their sports teams
Right???

I’ll take it that you are joking
Because no once can be dumb enough to choose their friends by their allegiance to their sports teams
Right???
Kinda GIF

Why are you defending the Cowboys ? And Zak Wilson's name?

What is your motivation?
I'm not defending the Cowboys. I hope the Dolphins crush them next week. I was just saying that just because they got their asses kicked today against the Bills doesn't mean it will be an easy game for the Dolphins next week.

Back
Top Bottom