Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Not dumb, know one could predict the injuries that have happened, if we stay healthy through that Tennesse game we win, come on. Losing our best OL man, MVP of team and another safety throughout game…..you knew this was happening?
If you would have told me that in the bills-chiefs thread then I would have agreed with you.
It wasn't about the Dolphins losing, it was about people burying the Bills prematurely

It’s always dumb to root for a division rival to win. That’s the absolute dumbest thing I have heard. I want the Bills, Pats and Jets to go 0-17 every year!!! Idc if one of their wins helps us! **** them all!
Look, ur entitled to your opinion, if I think your opinion is dumb but won’t put you down for it.
Me on the other hand, I don’t play or live scared, I always shoot for the moon.
This team has not been in this shape, in the standings, for as long as I can remember.
I’m not rooting for safe and 10-7 b/c it’s good enough to end up the 4th seed. That would probably mean 2 road games to get the SB against good teams, and so far, that has been tough for us, even fully healthy. Now, fully healthy for us at home has been a different story.
So, I root for the path that would enable us the best chance a SB, which is the only thing I hope for. That would be home field advantage throughout.
So ya, all things being equal and removing injuries from the occasion ( which know one can predict) I wanted the 1 seed and still feel the same.
Anyhow, let’s see how it shakes out….

Not dumb, know one could predict the injuries that have happened, if we stay healthy through that Tennesse game we win, come on. Losing our best OL man, MVP of team and another safety throughout game…..you knew this was happening?
If you would have told me that in the bills-chiefs thread then I would have agreed with you.

Injuries and dropping the Titans game didn’t even factor for me. I understand the hope was a #1 seed.

My argument was rooting against Bills vs Chiefs is it helps eliminate the Bills from playoffs, helps ensure Fins win division EARLY and we could actually rest players in week 18 if #1 seed was out of reach, and Bills are a f’ing division rival…

Fans need to be humbled too because the division is not locked up. If we somehow lose to Jets and Bills manage to pull off beating the Cowboys this weekend, Vegas money will be on the Bills kicking us out of winning the division imo.

Injuries and dropping the Titans game didn’t even factor for me. I understand the hope was a #1 seed.

My argument was rooting against Bills vs Chiefs is it helps eliminate the Bills from playoffs, helps ensure Fins win division EARLY and we could actually rest players in week 18 if #1 seed was out of reach, and Bills are a f’ing division rival…

Fans need to be humbled too because the division is not locked up. If we somehow lose to Jets and Bills manage to pull off beating the Cowboys this weekend, Vegas money will be on the Bills kicking us out of winning the division imo.
"Fans need to be humbled" lol

It goes without saying we want Dallas to win, but the only game I'm concerned about is the dolphins - jets game. As long as Miami takes care of their own business everything will work out. And it's far from a given that will happen.

You can see what's about to happen because you've seen it happen over and over again over many years. Anyone in here that thinks everything will be OK and we'll win out, is lying to themselves. Its gonna come down to the last game to see if we even make the playoffs in a must win game against the Bills. Guess which team wins must win games. Hint: it's not the Dolphins
Ugh. I've been as optimistic as they come this season. Genuinely thought that we had the best team in the league. But I don't think we can overcome some of these injuries, just like Buffalo could not overcome the loss of Milano, White, etc. Seen what happens in December too many times to be able to rid this "pit" feeling in the bottom of my stomach

Buffalo wins 31-13
Dallas is just like us...a paper tiger.
I think the eagles (who had their way with us) would disagree on dallas being paper tigers. They would label miami as paper tigers as we have proven it to be.

Watch, week 18 we will be 10-6 and Buffalo will be 10-6 in a must win game. We are ****ed
I honestly have never read more negative posts from one person on this site ever. You are a bastion of sadness. Life must be pretty miserable to post the same drab over and over here trying to convince others to be as miserable as you are.

Fvcking Eyore.

Day Today GIF

Hoping the Cowboys go all out, beat the Bills hard at the expense they hinder their play on Christmas Eve with some players not ready for primetime.

I am not going to be confused for a Doctor

It is honestly not a bad thing for us that the flu is passed thru the Boys and onto the Jill’s where all the sweat and tackling by contact with the exchange of the ball and face mask to face mask contact and whatnot

The Jill’s should be feeling it by next Sunday -

The best part the Boys will not pass it on to us

I think the eagles (who had their way with us) would disagree on dallas being paper tigers. They would label miami as paper tigers as we have proven it to be.

In Miami's defense, unlike the Cowboys, Miami had to deal with the extra players in Zebra uniforms who are undefeated when they take a side.

People acting like this will be an easy win for Buffalo are crazy. They should have lost at KC last week if not for that dumb penalty by Toney and they lost at Philly two weeks ago, who then got blown out in their next two consecutive games. Meanwhile Dallas has steamrolled their last five opponents.

Let's not act like the Bills are the same team from last year - they are not. Plus they lost Hyde and Epenesa last week as well. I'm expecting a competitive game but I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas wins fairly easily either.
This has been my view. The Chiefs are not the juggernaut Chiefs we’ve come to expect, which is the reason that I felt the Bills would beat them. But this did not automatically mean that the Bills are as good as they have been over the past few seasons. Just like the Chiefs, they have some serious deficiencies. The saving grace for both teams? They have Mahomes and Allen, which make them harder to kill than vampires.

I think it’s pretty likely that the Cowboys will beat the Bills on Sunday. My main concern is that bad weather makes the passing game more difficult - and the Cowboys running game isn’t very dynamic.

While we are dealing with injuries and the letdown of the loss to the Titans, we all need to take a deep breath. While the AFC is a deep conference, there is no team in the conference without question marks. Was anyone overly impressed with the Ravens defense at home against the Rams? Overly impressed with Lamar Jackson’s performance in that game?

Back
Top Bottom