Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Watch, week 18 we will be 10-6 and Buffalo will be 10-6 in a must win game. We are ****ed
but why would you be scared of that?

For me it’s the best challenge for us..

Can’t win that game then we don’t deserve anything else this year

Of course I will root for seeding and hope that the game doesn’t come down to that because that would mean we lost 2 more game before it

But if it happens and that’s the game to determine the division so be it this year

Micah Parsons was sitting court side at the Lakers-Mavs game on Tuesday

Because you are and always have been a pessimist. Nothing will change that. So really no point in arguing about it.
No I am a realist. I can be a fan and still deal in reality unlike a lot of fans who wear aqua colored glasses all the time and pretend everything is always hunky dory.

No I am a realist. I can be a fan and still deal in reality unlike a lot of fans who wear aqua colored glasses all the time and pretend everything is always hunky dory.
No one ever claims to be a pessimist, they always claim to be a realist. I don't think I have ever seen a positive post from your account. :shrug: Doesn't affect me, but spreading some nonsense about how #1 isn't possible cause of your opinion, ZzzZZZ

No one ever claims to be a pessimist, they always claim to be a realist. I don't think I have ever seen a positive post from your account. :shrug: Doesn't affect me, but spreading some nonsense about how #1 isn't possible cause of your opinion, ZzzZZZ
Ya and get back to me as soon as they are fighting for their playoff lives in Week 18 against the Bills because that is most likely what is going to happen. In the meantime keep living in fantasyland!

Ya and get back to me as soon as they are fighting for their playoff lives in Week 18 against the Bills because that is most likely what is going to happen. In the meantime keep living in fantasyland!
a5af2160-8aa9-4962-b0c0-f0b2e5b7af38_text.gif

Dallas is tied with Philly for the lead of the Division it is a tight race. Dallas will bring it on Sunday that defense is no joke. Bills are going to the refs and home cooking.
The Bills have not been great at home and Dallas can run the ball. close on but would not be surprising if Bill's playoff chance ended this week.

If we win and they lose we basically will have the division locked up.

Dallas going to beat the Bills I feel the momentum coming. The bills would have lost to the lackluster Chiefs if Tomey lined up on sides. Also, remember that Pancheo did not play against the Bills it was a big loss for the Chiefs with him not playing.

Dallas is a far better team than the Chiefs right now.

Wrong. Dallas just smoked Philly...their legit but we haven't prooved nothing yet
Only caveat, at home, we have been great at home too.
Really it is about beating good teams outside the comforts of home.
Here's hoping the Cowboys hand it to them on Sunday!!!

At this point you better worry about the Dolphins winning the division or even making it to the playoffs as a wild card team. They got a tough road ahead of them. The #1 seed seems like a pipe dream now.

Yet the Ravens, minus Andrew's and their inconsistent QB play goes up against the Jags/49ers.

You're worried of not making the playoffs? That's a seriously ridiculous stretch or belief.

There's a scenario where Miami can clinch a playoff spot on Sunday? Are you aware of that? Yet you're worried of even making the playoffs?

Why does doom and gloom only apply to the Phinz? Do you not understand the Jags/Chiefs and Ravens have their issues and concerns as well. Does it even matter that the Bills are racking up the injuries on their defense?

The #1 seed seems VERY realistic and attainable looking at the other teams.

Are you aware that Miami can lose to the Ravens and STILL get the #1 seed?

Miami controls their own destiny. They win out they are the #1 seed. 3 out of the last games are at home. 3 of the last 4 games are teams that have issues or injury concerns of their own

Yeah. Miami will be ok. You seriously worried Miami won't make the playoffs?

Sorry you feel that way

They aren't an automatic to beat everybody now but they are playing a lot better since they got rid of Dorsey. You can't go by how they looked at the beginning of the season compared to now. Teams change during the course of a season and injuries play a part in it as well. I would say the Dolphins offense was a lot better earlier in the season compared to now.

Dude they fired Dorsey on 11/14

They are 2-2 since. What about a 500 team playing 500 ball since the firing implies they are playing better?

Lol, no you're not a realist. I mean you can say you are but you're not.

If you were you would factor in schedule, injuries etc to other teams as well. But you don't. So you're not.

Dude they fired Dorsey on 11/14

They are 2-2 since. What about a 500 team playing 500 ball since the firing implies they are playing better?
He has 6 TDs and 3 INTs since with a below 60% completion percentage. They are letting him play a little more reckless with his body again. Some might say smart, some might say not smart but they are in desperation mode.

Back
Top Bottom