Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

I think it really comes down to injuries. If McD plays the game he’s been playing all season and we sit Achane, Tyreek, Hunt, Armstead, Holland, and X because we’re waiting for them to reach the mythical 100% in December of an NFL season, then yes, we are done. We’re not beating the Cowboys, Ravens, or Bills while missing 8-9 starters.

Hopefully, He’s gotten the wake up call and realizes can’t afford that anymore.

Were fighting for our playoff lives and best seeding possible.

People acting like this will be an easy win for Buffalo are crazy. They should have lost at KC last week if not for that dumb penalty by Toney and they lost at Philly two weeks ago, who then got blown out in their next two consecutive games. Meanwhile Dallas has steamrolled their last five opponents.

Let's not act like the Bills are the same team from last year - they are not. Plus they lost Hyde and Epenesa last week as well. I'm expecting a competitive game but I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas wins fairly easily either.

Yup, I made the point in the Bills-Chiefs game thread… ****ing dumb to root on the Bills.

Yup, I made the point in the Bills-Chiefs game thread… ****ing dumb to root on the Bills.
So did I and I was mocked for it. Jets game is a must win. Lose this and a Buffalo win and I can see the team turtling down the stretch and potentially missing the playoffs at 9-8.

Not dumb, know one could predict the injuries that have happened, if we stay healthy through that Tennesse game we win, come on. Losing our best OL man, MVP of team and another safety throughout game…..you knew this was happening?
If you would have told me that in the bills-chiefs thread then I would have agreed with you.

Not dumb, know one could predict the injuries that have happened, if we stay healthy through that Tennesse game we win, come on. Losing our best OL man, MVP of team and another safety throughout game…..you knew this was happening?
If you would have told me that in the bills-chiefs thread then I would have agreed with you.

It’s always dumb to root for a division rival to win. That’s the absolute dumbest thing I have heard. I want the Bills, Pats and Jets to go 0-17 every year!!! Idc if one of their wins helps us! **** them all!

Back
Top Bottom