Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL, per @PFF.
https://twitter.com/AdamHBeasley/status/648565346748760064

All these nonsense about ZBS needs to stop. if you look at the draft notes, the all said jamil Douglas is weak, soft and they all predict he will be a good fit for the Miami scheme. Whaoo!

Lol. You can either laugh or cry, and this is ****in hilarious.

What an absolute joke this organization is. Absolutely laughable.

I'm loving it. I haven't gotten this much laughter from the team since The Meatball was here.

Whose call was it not to pay Mathis? I gave them the benefit of the doubt but that made me an idiot for trusting idiots.

Can you imagine what Dallas rating would be if he was a rookie? It would be extraordinary.

Douglas is a rookie so he gets some slack. Dallas Thomas has been given every possible chance to improve, now going into his 3rd season and he still sucks. I don't think you can put all of the blame on the players though. The coaching , schemes and play calling have been awful.

Douglas is a rookie who got moved to the right side for the first time in his life.

So yes, he gets slack.

You can hide bad with double TE or gasp a FB to help. Failbin and LazorFail, refused to acknowledge they've built a team with major holes at both guard positions.

Douglas is a rookie who got moved to the right side for the first time in his life.

So yes, he gets slack.
The Colts revamped their line by moving guys around and benching one guy. It helped against the Titans and Pagano was satisfied with it. Amazing that Miami doesn't do this. Again brings me to the question of how can we possibly be this bad at talent evaluation? I'm more inclined to think Heath Evans is right and that they need to make it simpler.

Should have signed evan mathis...hes way the hell better than thomas...and you wish you had a veteran presence on the left side a proven veteran for when albert was gonna inevitably go down

Another mistake by the staff...

"…but guard play does not matter", says the fantasy Finheaven Poster.

If Billy Turner couldn't beat out either of these guys he must be beyond god awful.
Another bone of contention. I believe Turner played RT through college and some LT and was switched to G when drafted. Hoops will correct me if I'm mistaken. Point is with the issues we have on the OL why would you not put him in a position he played and move James?

Back
Top Bottom