Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL

The guard play on this bills tape is absolutely horrendous...its so bad there should be starting changes...douglas omg is that terrible

Just awful guard play

im giving a Douglas a pass through all this. wasnt expecting him to be fully ready yet to start as a rookie as it is. keep him working, learning and developing. lots of film he can watch and learn from this past sunday!!!
Fair enough. I'm not really that disappointed with Douglas, it's just that he has been thrust into playing as a rookie, moved around and not given the chance to develop chemistry or adjust to the far more talented NFL players. I'm not happy with where he is at, but I too think we need to give him some time and appreciate that he is showing improvement. He is erratic, but adapting.

On Offense they should move Sam Brenner into play LG and Parker in ahead of Jennings. On defense, move Vigil into start at MLB, Michael Thomas to FS and Taylor to RCB with Brice at nickle. I am not impressed with the play of Earl Mitchell at all. It maybe time to give A.J. Francis and Jordan Philips a shot to start. I am not saying it will turn this into a 6 game winning streak. But it will send a message to everyone that if they don't start performing, the bench awaits. As for the Coaches, I am done talking about them. the only one worth anything is Darren Rizzi.
Brenner has no sand in his pants. Not enough power to play in the NFL. He would be bull rushed at will if he played meaningful snaps. :(

Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas are the 71st and 74th ranked guards in the NFL, per @PFF.
https://twitter.com/AdamHBeasley/status/648565346748760064

All these nonsense about ZBS needs to stop. if you look at the draft notes, the all said jamil Douglas is weak, soft and they all predict he will be a good fit for the Miami scheme. Whaoo!

So these guys are ranked lower than at least 6 backups ouch

Where is So Be? The guy that defended Dallas Thomas all offseason.......

Is Jake Long available. I rather see him at guard.

Should have signed evan mathis...hes way the hell better than thomas...and you wish you had a veteran presence on the left side a proven veteran for when albert was gonna inevitably go down

Another mistake by the staff...

Mistake by front office not staff.

Back
Top Bottom