DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster.

Originally posted by Agua
yeah, wqam.com

Thanks - I guess I don't know who the Big-O is (or thought he was someone else) - I listen to Mandich and Hank every so often. Who is the "Big O"?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Whoever he is, my wife keeps naggin' me about him! :chuckle:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine has no trouble with him ... thankfully ...:D

Orlando Alzagery (sp?). He runs "The Point After" show during the season and does weeknight shows on Monday and Thursday nights. He covered the senior bowl and the east-west shrine game (I think).

He used to be pretty reasonable, or seemed to me that he was, in that he'd quash waaaaay off-base comments made by callers with the rational explanation. He just now sounds like he's got some personal thing against Wanny and the Dolphins' organization, second guessing everything with a negative spin. Ya know: "should have hired mueller; Dolphins screwed up ron wolf as consultant because they didn't hire the guy from Seattle wolf reccommended", on and on.

Orlando Alzagery (sp?). He runs "The Point After" show during the season and does weeknight shows on Monday and Thursday nights. He covered the senior bowl and the east-west shrine game (I think).

He used to be pretty reasonable, or seemed to me that he was, in that he'd quash waaaaay off-base comments made by callers with the rational explanation. He just now sounds like he's got some personal thing against Wanny and the Dolphins' organization, second guessing everything with a negative spin. Ya know: "should have hired mueller; Dolphins screwed up ron wolf as consultant because they didn't hire the guy from Seattle wolf reccommended", on and on.

Thanks!

Big O also posts here. Maybe he'll clear the air next time he's on.

Big-O didn't say Wanny was limiting his access. I incorrectly stated that "Wanny was limiting his access"; purely conjectural on my part. I'd had a few beers myself and got a bit hot under the collar last night. I edited my post to include the additional information concerning that the "limited access" thing was entirely my creation, and left the initial post untouched so as to show the mistake that I made.

He may have limited his access, I don't know, but Big O didn't say that last night; I'm the one to blame for that bit of misinformation. My beef was with the venomous nature of the criticism, not with any misstatement or misrepresentation of facts. The part about Spielman not having final authority over FA signings may be incorrect, but that wasn't what I was b'ing about.

Did you ask anyone to kiss you? :lol:

BB

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

Thanks - I guess I don't know who the Big-O is (or thought he was someone else) - I listen to Mandich and Hank every so often. Who is the "Big O"?

I had the same damn question....I thought you guys meant Orande Gadsden or Ogunleye.

I'm following this thread 4 pages deep and not one person mentions who this guy is.

I believe BIG O has said he is WQAM's Dolphins insider. It might be a contractoral thing? But last year (and maybe the year before), he got to be inside the practice facility on a daily basis, even when it is closed to the public.

And I agree that lately he is getting out of hand with the back and forths about his dislikes inside the organization, and whatever it is between him and the coach.

I'll be very curious to see how Wanny handles things next year, and I'm willing to bet that he might have some words for BIG O in a private.

I think the coach was wrong to address BIG O in public, because it just don't fit his style. I also think he will still let BIG O, If he has any say so, back in next year!

I take offense to the topic title. What the hell is that suppose to mean??

Originally posted by Coolguy3
I take offense to the topic title. What the hell is that suppose to mean??

DD is a very negative Dolphins MBoard. Fact! The BIG O is generally as negative as the DD MBoard. FACT!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom