DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster.

Originally posted by Coolguy3
Negative or realistic? Some may confuse the two.

Opinions vary.

Just like some think the BIG O is the rational voice of the Phins, some think he's just a whiner looking to stir things up because that’s the easy way to get a name.

Oliver...

Well, I don't think it's right to compare Big O to the DD MBoard. Perhaps another comparision would be more appropriate.

Originally posted by ohall

The Big O does not want to piss off Wayne Huizenga. If he does the Big O is toast, period.

No Miami Dolphins on 560 WQAM, they go back to a country western AM station. Not exactly where you want to be in the SF area. Where the Dolphins go, the Panthers and Marlins will follow.

Oliver...
It amazes me that people dont seem to get that. These pole talkers need the fins more than the fins need them.

Well, I don't think it's right to compare Big O to the DD MBoard. Perhaps another comparision would be more appropriate.

IMO it's dead on.

Oliver...

And when was the last time any of you actually visited the board???

Prob twice a week. It's a lot better since you have come on board. All the best in cleaning that place up. But before you became the Admin it was basically a Bills MBoard.

Oliver...

Some very intelligent posters over there, and although I've had my run ins with a few they only attacked me upon my first visits there. After that it was all good.

BUT they do tend to attack a lot of people, and if your cleaning that part up I think it will make it a good board.

Good Luck....

Thank you for the words.

Ollie, I understand your past views of DD. In fact, I know all about the history of the boards. You have figured out that I am the admin there, so I am sure you understand why I take offense to any shots taken at the board. Things are ran differently there and I think you have already noticed this. So I don't think it'd be fair to continue bashing the DD board when your views are clearly views of the past.

Ozzy, I assure you that if you were to post there now, you would not be treated with the same hostility. I hope in time you will attempt to post there again because things would be different the second time around.

Thank you for the words.

Ollie, I understand your past views of DD. In fact, I know all about the history of the boards. You have figured out that I am the admin there, so I am sure you understand why I take offense to any shots taken at the board. Things are ran differently there and I think you have already noticed this. So I don't think it'd be fair to continue bashing the DD board when your views are clearly views of the past.

Ozzy, I assure you that if you were to post there now, you would not be treated with the same hostility. I hope in time you will attempt to post there again because things would be different the second time around.

I'm not bashing. It's simply a wide held view. If the topic comes up again, and I feel like giving my .02 I will do so again. With any luck my opinion of that MBoard will change. We've all lost out on a very good MBoard, with any luck you'll turn things around.

And I doubt you know everything about what took place there. If you were involved with Rivals then maybe, but I doubt you were.

Oliver...

Well, I can tell this conversation isn't going anywhere. Besides, this isn't the place to be having it. I'm not here to change your opinion, I'm hear to inform you. It's your choice if you want to listen.

Good day.

Hey Coolguy,

I haven't been over to DD in, I estimate, 10 months or more, because I was banned by the former administrator, even after registering on a secondary MB on that DD and posting only in that forum. Think you could unban the ID "Agua" (that's a "G", not a "Q").

I'd be willing to check out DD again if it is no longer the haven of dolphin haters it once was.

I'll have to check it out as to why you were banned. I would consider lifting the ban if you abide by the rules and are there to talk football and not to attack posters.

Back
Top Bottom