Dan Campbell | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell

So what he did is ok because he didn't do any prison time? And Colorado just removed him from his position and banned him for no reason? Let's not act like a guy like bienemiy wouldnt have special treatment for being a football star.

So basically you got nothing except for your opinions?

I haven't particularly kept up to date with who Campbell is bringing in but just saw this and thought it was interesting:

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/three-defensive-coordinator-campbell-could-hire

Kris Richard has been out of a job since Garrett left the Cowboys. I seem to remember some thinking he was HC in waiting and one of Jerrehs favourite sons, which was why he wouldn't come to the Dolphins.

WOW...His press conference was a dumpster fire...lol

WOW...His press conference was a dumpster fire...lol

reading his press conference now. he kind of reminds me of my HS head coach. ****er told us one time "I hear yall young kids talking about suck my this, suck my that. I'll bite a GD DICK! YOU KNOW WHY!? because if someone hits me and I'm going down, I'm going to be biting and clawing at and pulling at everything i can get my hands and mouth on. I'll bite and claw my way back up too so i can knock that gd son of a bitch out! So if i bite or grab a GD dick, i dont give a damn because Im still GD fighting!"

reading his press conference now. he kind of reminds me of my HS head coach. ****er told us one time "I hear yall young kids talking about suck my this, suck my that. I'll bite a GD DICK! YOU KNOW WHY!? because if someone hits me and I'm going down, I'm going to be biting and clawing at and pulling at everything i can get my hands and mouth on. I'll bite and claw my way back up too so i can knock that gd son of a bitch out! So if i bite or grab a GD dick, i dont give a damn because Im still GD fighting!"
Nothing like a locker room full of young boys and talking about grabbing and biting dick. Lol

The funny thing is..... when i read the reviews of his press conference, one of the reviews said "this sounds like a raa raa HS coach speak" my coach was insane, threw a trash can that he didnt know had a cleat in it...cleat flew out, busted a light, and some of the glass nicked up our star player. Hell the guy hit with glass played in CFL and preseason NFL, that could've ****ed him up if that glass landed in his eyes instead of arms

Lost in all of his success with the Kansas City Chiefs is that Eric Bieniemy generated quite a rap sheet for bad decisions.
  • According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanvavis McGhee following a February 1998 bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee each received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
  • According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter on July 4, 1990. Colorado suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
  • Colorado police once again arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL, in September 1993. The Orlando Sentinel reported that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.

The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

“She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report.

• According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge in April 2001, three months after he joined the football staff as a running backs coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
  • Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPN reported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.

Bieniemy left Colorado after the 2002 season to take the same position at UCLA.

Teams will have a difficult decision to make about Eric Bieniemy​

RELATED: Bengals Coach Zac Taylor Should Still Be Really Concerned About His Coaching Future if Recent Rumors Prove To Be True
When it comes to his on-field resume, Eric Bieniemy should check most, if not all, boxes for a potential head coach.
However, Bieniemy’s off-field history is much different, and a team will have to decide if they are still comfortable hiring Bienemy given his past decisions.
Bieniemy has been a successful offensive coordinator, and he may become a terrific head coach. However, a team may prefer a safer choice, whether it is Panthers offensive coordinator Joe Brady or 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, than someone with Bieniemy’s legal history

Mods...if i posted this wrong...take it down

The funny thing is..... when i read the reviews of his press conference, one of the reviews said "this sounds like a raa raa HS coach speak" my coach was insane, threw a trash can that he didnt know had a cleat in it...cleat flew out, busted a light, and some of the glass nicked up our star player. Hell the guy hit with glass played in CFL and preseason NFL, that could've ****ed him up if that glass landed in his eyes instead of arms
My high school coach wasn't as animated but he always tried some quotes like this to motivate us. He had time to give us those speeches but he never gave us. Playbook. Apparently he was fine with his newest players not knowing the playbook because we should have already known it from playing the year before, but we all didn't. Then he benched guys if they lined up wrong. It isn't until recently that I started relearning the game to get into coaching. Truly an awful experience which is why I roll my eyes with these coaches

I haven't particularly kept up to date with who Campbell is bringing in but just saw this and thought it was interesting:

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/three-defensive-coordinator-campbell-could-hire

Kris Richard has been out of a job since Garrett left the Cowboys. I seem to remember some thinking he was HC in waiting and one of Jerrehs favourite sons, which was why he wouldn't come to the Dolphins.
the
So basically you got nothing except for your opinions?
These are not opinions by the poster. They are facts. This stuff happened. It was a long time ago but it still happened. I couldn't care less if he gets hired or not. I hope he goes to the texans and the watson nonsense will end. But the media needs to be honest and admit his past actions might be playing a role in not getting a head coaching job. But instead they just bemoan the lack of diversity among the hiring of nfl coaches this year.

Back
Top Bottom