Dan Campbell | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell

I believe he wants to stay with the Chiefs there's not many coaching jobs left now except Houston

I don’t know his resume. But it’s crazy all the coaches like Dan Campbell and the new guy with the Eagles that are getting HC positions over him. I’ve been hearing his name forever for HC positions and nothing!

I don’t know his resume. But it’s crazy all the coaches like Dan Campbell and the new guy with the Eagles that are getting HC positions over him. I’ve been hearing his name forever for HC positions and nothing!
The media and Twitter always like to ignore that Eric bienemiy as a player and coach at Colorado ran into serious legal issues. There were multiple assaults, a dui, fleeing the scene of an accident and a part of Colorado footballs sexual assault cover up.

People need to face the facts and understand he isn't a guy who should represent an organization. When you look at Tomlin, lynn and flores they were never in that kind of trouble. Its a serious problem when you're coach is a character concern. I doubt the interviews go well when all that stuff gets brought up. How would would even defend all that behavior?

There a plenty of African American coaches who are putting in the work on and off the field to become good coaches. It's about identifying those guys and giving them opportunities. Why people ignore this stuff about bieniemy is confusing.

The media and Twitter always like to ignore that Eric bienemiy as a player and coach at Colorado ran into serious legal issues. There were multiple assaults, a dui, fleeing the scene of an accident and a part of Colorado footballs sexual assault cover up.

People need to face the facts and understand he isn't a guy who should represent an organization. When you look at Tomlin, lynn and flores they were never in that kind of trouble. Its a serious problem when you're coach is a character concern. I doubt the interviews go well when all that stuff gets brought up. How would would even defend all that behavior?

There a plenty of African American coaches who are putting in the work on and off the field to become good coaches. It's about identifying those guys and giving them opportunities. Why people ignore this stuff about bieniemy is confusing.

That's why? I don't know the particuliars. But, It's surprising that an NFL team is acting like a church considering the players it retains and signs all the time.

You say "cover up" and i have no idea. I suspect you don't either unless you were involved in the situation? Were you?

Eitherway, If he can't get an HC job now with all these vacancies he might as well remain an OC with KC for the reminder of his career. It's not happening at the NFL level.

Im rooting for Dan Campbell, I always liked him, just not when they play the Dolphins. But I have the Lions on my list of teams i'd root for, the other?

Dolphins #1
Chargers #2 (My Fiance's team) Always fun when we play against each other
and now the Lions.

Campbell is a champion bull rider and he'll ride that bull
**** and kick as many asterisks along the way that he wants to!

I wouldn't bet against him in case he found out and kicked my asterisk too!

Beyond that -- you have to consider the possibility he picked up a lot under
what's his name - the Saints HC. Last, funny thing is this entire equation
relates back to Big Tuna. Is he still on planet Earth?

All that tough macho talk is good until it ain't. To wit : Dan Quinn and the Falcons. Hearing fast and furious together makes me wanna barf. The same tough script day in and out wears on a losing team.

I do like Dan though and I hope he does well.

That's why? I don't know the particuliars. But, It's surprising that an NFL team is acting like a church considering the players it retains and signs all the time.

You say "cover up" and i have no idea. I suspect you don't either unless you were involved in the situation? Were you?

Eitherway, If he can't get an HC job now with all these vacancies he might as well remain an OC with KC for the reminder of his career. It's not happening at the NFL level.
https://dailybruin.com/2004/04/05/football-bieniemy-to-likely-fa

Here's an old article that details some of the issues. Apparently the school has cut all ties with him and he isn't allowed back.

I agree nfl teams acting like churches seems odd. I have just figured that the interviews have not gone well for whatever reason. Maybe he just isn't what the internet geniuses make him out to be. I'd have to be in on the interviews to get a better idea of what he is like.

https://dailybruin.com/2004/04/05/football-bieniemy-to-likely-fa

Here's an old article that details some of the issues. Apparently the school has cut all ties with him and he isn't allowed back.

I agree nfl teams acting like churches seems odd. I have just figured that the interviews have not gone well for whatever reason. Maybe he just isn't what the internet geniuses make him out to be. I'd have to be in on the interviews to get a better idea of what he is like.

2004? How many years ago was that?

2004? How many years ago was that?
Doesn't matter how long ago it was, it matters that it happened. How many other head coaches in the league have this kind of bull**** hanging over them. How many other candidates had this?

Doesn't matter how long ago it was, it matters that it happened. How many other head coaches in the league have this kind of bull**** hanging over them. How many other candidates had this?

Once more where's your PROOF? Where's his jail report? conviction report?

What’s the deal with Eric Bieniemy?
He's sucked at interviews is what I heard on the radio.

How much of that offense at KC is him and how much is it the superior talent he has to work with?

Remember, Gase was a genius at one time.

He's sucked at interviews is what I heard on the radio.

How much of that offense at KC is him and how much is it the superior talent he has to work with?

Remember, Gase was a genius at one time.

Philbin got hired and I don’t think he was a genius at public speaking at all.

Once more where's your PROOF? Where's his jail report? conviction report?
So what he did is ok because he didn't do any prison time? And Colorado just removed him from his position and banned him for no reason? Let's not act like a guy like bienemiy wouldnt have special treatment for being a football star.

Back
Top Bottom