Dan Campbell | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell

Good luck to Dan and the Lions. But i just don't see it! Maybe he'll suprise us all.

He may not be a great X's and O's guy, so he needs to surround himself with smart coordinators, but he sure is an inspirational leader

After watching his introduction PC just now. They should just fire him and get it over with.

I'm not going to look too much into his first PC. Overall I just never saw him as a head coach material. He took over here and achieved just as much as any coach could have. He wasn't a huge presence in New Orleans as that is the brees/Payton show. So aside from all of that there isn't any real reason he should even have the job. Its not like the saints or dolphins were that much better when he was around. Plus his limited experience could hurt when actually putting together a staff.

After watching his introduction PC just now. They should just fire him and get it over with.

oh they will. If it won’t a 6 year contract I’d say 3 years or less

he’s a ra ra type strength coach type really who the message will go hollow with within 2 years Id say

You guys are right his coordinators are gonna be his shelf life/life line

screw those up and it’s the plank real quick lol

oh they will. If it won’t a 6 year contract I’d say 3 years or less

he’s a ra ra type strength coach type really who the message will go hollow with within 2 years Id say
I can see his interview, what you going to do when they knock you down. Where going to bite them in the knee. WTF is that.

I love what he did here. The season was over at 1-3 w the team sleepwalking. He got us to 3-3 w two of the most fun wins in recent history. The rest of the season became relevant and interesting again.

He cured the team of Philbin’s vaginitis overnight and suddenly we were one of the most physical teams in the league.

Rooting hard for this guy.

Back
Top Bottom