Dan Campbell | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell

Good for him :UP:

Loved his attitude like he could suit up and go play if we needed it

A little green back then so maybe now he's ready to lead that team

Perhaps Campbell will convince the Detroit FO to trade up for a QB. Their 5th and 1st in 2022 for our 3rd?

Perhaps Campbell will convince the Detroit FO to trade up for a QB. Their 5th and 1st in 2022 for our 3rd?

Like the thinking and we would still be in position to get a top guy

Maybe get an additional pick this year as well

Grier get on the phone

Your head coach doesn't need to be an X and O guy. That's for your coordinators. The head coach needs to lead and inspire

Never understood the fascination with the guy.

Still don't despite your post.

Completely forgot about the guy until today. A footnote in Davie lore.
That’s fine and your entitled to your view or non-view of him. If anything I think he showed us how much leadership matters. You don’t go 4 games under Philbin where you can’t even get a first down and then beat the **** out of the next 2 teams 82-38 or whatever and say, “leadership doesn’t matter”. He exposed just how bad Philbin was and how much the team had quit.

He is currently the front runner for the Lions.

If Miami would've hired him during his time as interim, do you think he'd have success?

I personally liked him a lot but I think he needed time with the Saints and Sean. The Lions have a good hire imo but it can be another Jets and Todd Bowles.
To be fair its the jets. Cant judge Bowles on that. I liked him also but he just wasn't ready to be a head coach. Great hire by the Lions

Good luck dan but every team isn't trying win SB in nfl. Lions aint..

Lions are crazy! Dan is not HC material
That was my impression when he was with the Dolphins. Cave man type who could instill toughness and reach a certain level but simply not sharp enough to deal with requirements of top of the league.

Granted, that's based on sideline demeanor and media interviews. But there was little variance and seemed clear cut.

Back
Top Bottom