Dan Marino has betrayed us all. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino has betrayed us all.

Originally posted by Section126
You use a word like "betrayer" and you call me a moron?

BTW, watch yourself.

Gee, I'm really shaking in my boots after that one....:eek:

You said we've been betrayed by Danny, making him a betrayer correct???....:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

Dan Marino betrayed us all.

And more.............

Dan Marino made a fool of himself.

But I tell you what I hope for..............I hope they win it all next year.

"Dan Marino betrayed us all."

Bull$hit. He didn't betray anyone. He simply decided that he couldn't do the SVPOFO job to the best of his ability. How can he be betraying us if he hasn't done anything in the first place???....

"Dan made a fool of himself"

Nope. He saved face. He would have really looked like a fool had he decided to stay on as SVPOFO, and then failed in the end. He didn't want to fail at a job he wasn't ready for. Give the guy a break....

"I hope they win it all next year."

Good attitude 126. That's what I like to hear.

Don't worry about this garbage. This FO position wasn't even in existance until Danny decided he wanted it, so we're not really losing anything without Danny IMO. As far as Danny's input in what the Phinz want to accomplish this off-season, he was merely looking at being a thumbs up or thumbs down man IMO....

PS. I'm sorry I called you a moron. I'm just disappointed in the fans who are making this into a big goof on Wayne's part. It's not. Wayne did what he thought was best for the team and for the fans, and considering he knows nothing about football, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Dan just knew he wouldn't be the right person for the job IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Dan sure hurt Wayne with the fans though........

The problem is that Fans don't understand how much Wayne cares..........he cares as much as any of us...........

It just is dissapointing to see Mr. Dolphin decide that he rather make a few more bucks that he evidently doesn't need (Mandich said that Fortune did a profile that said Dan is worth 100 million) rather than WORK to make the dolphins better...........

Dan sure hurt Wayne with the fans though........

The problem is that Fans don't understand how much Wayne cares..........he cares as much as any of us...........

It just is dissapointing to see Mr. Dolphin decide that he rather make a few more bucks that he evidently doesn't need (Mandich said that Fortune did a profile that said Dan is worth 100 million) rather than WORK to make the dolphins better...........
well, you know what they say, the more you have, the more you want!:rolleyes:

anyone who thinks dan "betrayed" them is an a$$ clown

get a life

Originally posted by stork48
anyone who thinks dan "betrayed" them is an a$$ clown

get a life
i don't think its a betrayal, i'd do the same thing, i'd go for they money without the work. marino doesn't owe the dolphins anything! ;)

seriously section, i have read many of your posts and they seem to be well informed and well written. do you really feel "betrayed". from viewing your posts in the past i find this hard to believe.

Ahh... have to work 10 hour days in an office in Miami at > 500,000 / year probably put a cramp on his quality time with some concubine he keeps in NY.

Betrayed yes...........and here is why........

I thought Dan was a Dolphin to the death..............I thought he was such a warrior that he WOULD take a paycut to WORK to make the Dolphins better.............All of that was Bull$hit...........

BTW, the family angle is crap............unless his wife is a real *****.......I got a Wife and Daughter, and if I explained to them I really wanted to do something, they would understand...................

He decided a couple more bucks was better than actual WORK........

Betrayed? Maybe...........But definately Dissapointed in Dan.

Honestly, hell, I don't blame him. He's got an e-z life / job as it is, and he steps into a world where'd have to deal with mundane crap, and work hard, without any real authority while he's learning the ropes ...

As stated by many others, he doesn't "owe" the 'Phins anything. On the other side, given that his likely only contribution in the immediate future would be *maybe* help with signing FA's .... Don't really think it's any big loss.

The work / reward balance wasn't there for him as he saw it.

Betrayed yes...........and here is why........

I thought Dan was a Dolphin to the death..............I thought he was such a warrior that he WOULD take a paycut to WORK to make the Dolphins better.............All of that was Bull$hit...........

BTW, the family angle is crap............unless his wife is a real *****.......I got a Wife and Daughter, and if I explained to them I really wanted to do something, they would understand...................

He decided a couple more bucks was better than actual WORK........

Betrayed? Maybe...........But definately Dissapointed in Dan.
there ya go assumming again!;)

Back
Top Bottom