Dan Marino has betrayed us all. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino has betrayed us all.

Originally posted by Section126
Betrayed yes...........and here is why........

I thought Dan was a Dolphin to the death..............I thought he was such a warrior that he WOULD take a paycut to WORK to make the Dolphins better.............All of that was Bull$hit...........

BTW, the family angle is crap............unless his wife is a real *****.......I got a Wife and Daughter, and if I explained to them I really wanted to do something, they would understand...................

He decided a couple more bucks was better than actual WORK........

Betrayed? Maybe...........But definately Dissapointed in Dan.

i see where your coming from but as some have said he wouldnt of had the power to make any significant decissions, so i dont think it was a great loss. i too would like to see him back with the fins but its not happening right now, for whatever reason, only dan knows that

Originally posted by Section126
Betrayed yes...........and here is why........

I thought Dan was a Dolphin to the death..............I thought he was such a warrior that he WOULD take a paycut to WORK to make the Dolphins better.............All of that was Bull$hit...........

BTW, the family angle is crap............unless his wife is a real *****.......I got a Wife and Daughter, and if I explained to them I really wanted to do something, they would understand...................

He decided a couple more bucks was better than actual WORK........

Betrayed? Maybe...........But definately Dissapointed in Dan.

i think Marino saw this charade for what it really was. He may have found out possibly that he wouldn't even have any real power after next season. He came on board to begin with to hopefully be able to change this team but apparently, he was only brought in to boost ticket sales. If you want a scapegoat for betrayal, try looking at the top dawg himself. Maybe he was the one who betrayed marino into letting him THINK he would be an authoritative figure eventually but actually only the "head of ticket sales" !! If that's the case, i don't blame marino one bit and wouldn't come anywhere near the Fins organization til Wayne is history.

Back
Top Bottom