Daniel Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't why the FO thinks Daniel Thomas is a power back just watch his tape he goes down 90% of the time from the first tackler. I think the FO really missed on this guy. Time will tell.

I don't why the FO thinks Daniel Thomas is a power back just watch his tape he goes down 90% of the time from the first tackler. I think the FO really missed on this guy. Time will tell.

I didn't see it at all in any of the highlight videos i watched...not to mention the guy runs high.

hes not a back in the NFL plain and simple.

I'll wait and see what he does in the preseason. I'm not real high on the kid from what I've seen of his film and I thought we gave up an awful lot to trade up and get a guy who has no breakaway speed and gets taken down a lot by smaller DBs.

Reports from camp since he signed haven't been great but he's only been there since Saturday...it's his fourth day in camp.

Are you guys for real? He's not an nfl back. You have been watching game tape and you think he goes down to quick. Glad you watched some videos on youtube and your all NFL scouts now.

He has been in a NFL camp for only four days now and you guys are already bashing him. Jesus. What is wrong with this fan base lately? Is there is gas leak in South Florida?

I'll wait and see what he does in the preseason. I'm not real high on the kid from what I've seen of his film and I thought we gave up an awful lot to trade up and get a guy who has no breakaway speed and gets taken down a lot by smaller DBs.

Reports from camp since he signed haven't been great but he's only been there since Saturday...it's his fourth day in camp.

A 3rd and 5th...it still hurts

He's not Earl Campbell if that's what you were wanting to see. He's more like Arian Foster.

He has been in a NFL camp for only four days now and you guys are already bashing him. Jesus. What is wrong with this fan base lately? Is there is gas leak in South Florida?

10 years of mediocrity will make you impatient...and I have a lot of patience, lol. I'm at the point where if they don't hit on every draft pick I get ticked off. 1st through 3rd round picks need to be starters...there's no benefit of the doubt any more. This regime hasn't earned that right.

The longest drought in a once-proud franchise's history has bred quite a bit of anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom