Daniel Thomas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

He might not be a power runner but he makes up for it by not being fast.................................

The best thing about having D Thomas as our main running back is that we will really see what we lost in Ronnie and Ricky.

Rewatching the broadcast isnt watching game film. Thats just rewatching the damn gane

Youre missing the point. Broadcast or not, a fan can make a reasonable assumtion that a RB sucks by watching a game. We're not talking about breaking down defensive schemes or anything of the sort, we are talking about a RB's ability to run the football. Sometimes game tapes suck anyway, crappy angles and pan views.

[video]http://youtu.be/KCsgxRveJjg[/video]

114 yards a game and 30 TD's Looks ok to me :)

But I'm not an expert like you guys are.

Here's what Brian B. says about him

[video]http://youtu.be/1KAVIbpF7uY[/video]

~~~ GOOO FINS ~~~

:lol: game film. I laugh so hard when a fan says they watched game film.

Me too. Every game film I watched years ago was grainy as **** and much lower quality than any half @ssed YouTube video today. We all know 'magical' things appear on film that aren't on the videos that anyone can download today. Geez.

I respect your opinion most!

At first glance he appears to be a Ronnie brown clone, but the more you watch you see how easily he is brought down. Ronnie brown he is not!

At least I'm not the only one that notices this.

I have a more optimistic longer term outlook on him than you, but counting on this guy to be the bread and butter of a ground game in his rookie season is a mistake.

I'm with ck on this. I actually think Lex Hillard would be a viable option if the rook can't get it done, and I would like to see what Sheets can do. He has flashed for the short while he hasn't been hurt. Regardless of who is carrying the ball, improved OL play and a viable passing game are the keys for the running game. Without those we are in trouble, with those we should do fine without Ricky and Ronnie.

I heard he's struggling and that he's thinking too much in camp. That should never happen for a rookie back.

This is cause for concern.

The running game is all about the O-LINE the one Thomas is practicing with isn't our starting line. Give him a chance, with that being said I too am anxious about the running game being in the hands of Reggie Bush and a rookie. I'd like to see Ricky back to take 10 carries a games or so.

10 years of mediocrity will make you impatient...and I have a lot of patience, lol. I'm at the point where if they don't hit on every draft pick I get ticked off. 1st through 3rd round picks need to be starters...there's no benefit of the doubt any more. This regime hasn't earned that right.
Where were you living during 2008?

I'm getting sick of reading "a decade of failure", "10 years of mediocrity", "no quarterback since Marino".

This team needs love from its fanbase.

The funny thing about these "sideline scouts", the "i watch film guys" is that they r wrong most of the time and have no clue what they r talking about. I bet if someone pulled up film on Arian Foster in college and these guy watched it, not one of them would say that he would lead the league in rushing. Just like most of them would have said MJD is too small. ill wait to make my opinion on the guy once i see the guy in action for a few games.

I was a Delone carter fan in the draft. Dunno how he's doing in camp. It's way to early to tell about Thomas. He's durable and he's quite shifty but he does tend to hit the deck a bit easily. Let's see how he pans out.

Back
Top Bottom