Daniel Thomas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

The funny thing about these "sideline scouts", the "i watch film guys" is that they r wrong most of the time and have no clue what they r talking about. I bet if someone pulled up film on Arian Foster in college and these guy watched it, not one of them would say that he would lead the league in rushing. Just like most of them would have said MJD is too small. ill wait to make my opinion on the guy once i see the guy in action for a few games.

Where are these people even getting all this "Film" and "Game tapes"? Is there a big college football game tape library that you can rent film from? Surely these people can't just be talking about seeing a few games during a season or just watching clips on YouTube? Can they?

People who claim they watch "film" and break down "game tapes" are mostly full of it. It is why mock drafts are usually wrong and you see poor prospects like Ryan Mallett getting projected in the first round by some of these amateur "scouts". Call it like it is, you saw a few games on TV and saw highlights on SportsCenter and YouTube.

10 years of mediocrity will make you impatient...and I have a lot of patience, lol. I'm at the point where if they don't hit on every draft pick I get ticked off. 1st through 3rd round picks need to be starters...there's no benefit of the doubt any more. This regime hasn't earned that right.

Expect to be disappointed and ticked off a lot, until you lower you're expections, being impatient shouldnt mean unreasonable......

My problem with Thomas (and it not so much on his play) is that if Reggie Bush goes down (which is very probable if he is the feature back) then will he be able to carry the load, considering he would have only gotten his playbook in August and began to actually practice with his team-mates then also. I think he will be a good back, but I think the FO are asking too much of him too soon.

I see huge problems for us at RB this year.

Maybe he isn't a power back maybe he isn't a speed back. Maybe he is a combo back. Good vision, should be effective in the passing game. Bottom line is if the Oline plays well I expect him to have a good rookie season. If not I expect him to struggle. That could be said about nearly every running back going into 2011. Pretty simple, and I didn't have to watch any game tape to come to that conclusion.

I expect Lex hillard to get a full trial in preseason, and if he performs, we might see a lot of him....

Back
Top Bottom