Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There are moments in life where you get a chance to be part of something special. When you look back and say, "I was there!" This Sunday is that chance.

So here is my challenge to all the Fins Fans coming to the game. GET LOUD! Not 2nd down, preseason loud. I mean 3rd down, season on THE LINE LOUD.

I want you to attempt to have a personal conversation with Tom Brady on EVERY, SINGLE, SNAP. When we're on [defense] I don't want to see you sitting down. We NEED you UP! We NEED you LOUD! We NEED you to keep it loud!

I want them to hear us in Foxborough! Send the world a message this Sunday and show them who we are!"

Omar just tweeted and said that Ellerbe did not write the challenge just retweeted.:rolleyes2: Sorry.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 20m
Heads up folks. Dannell Ellerbe DID NOT write the challenge to Dolphins fans. That is just something he retweeted, not authored

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ins-fans-a-challenge-20131214,0,4977820.story

Last edited by a moderator:
His way of saying the home crowd might as well be a road game...

We're gonna need the crowd to do its thing...get the Pats out sync. More than anything, I want to see the Dolphins D dominate tomorrow. Time to show the Pats that we're the AFC East team to reckon with for the next several years. I guess if that were my challenge to the defense I would say keep the pressure on Brady all day long, wrap up/finish your tackles, and don't give up the big play. This will make life much easier for Tannehill and the offense to do their thing. Get this done and we've gotta a good chance of walking away with a W and closing the division gap a bit. Anything's possible in the last 2 weeks. :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
LET'S GO DOLFANS!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there with you. I'd be the loudest muthaF*cka out there. Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!! NO SITTING DOWN!!!!!!!! F*ck that wine and Cheese reputation..... BLOW THAT SH*T UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sad when half the stadium is empty at home games and half of those fans sit on their hands and don't make any noise. We have the quietest and most friendly stadium for an opposing team in the entire NFL.

Biggest game in at least five years....hope the fans show up and scream like crazy.

Future leader of the defense talking like one
Well you don't play with Ray Lewis for years and not learn something about trying to educate the fans.
BTW - it will surprise most that the QB of the DBs is Jimmy Wilson and it coincides with them playing at a high level. Playing in the nickel he makes the calls of where everyone should be. It's not Grimes or Jones, the natural leader is Jimmy and he's very confident in the role.

This is what I have been thinking for awhile now, our fans only ever seem to get "kinda" loud on 3rd down. We need them screaming their lungs out the whole time the opposing offense is out there.

:lol: What's wrong with what I said Studsatele? You don't want the crowd fired up? You don't want the D to dominate or something???

Cal - Congrats on beating my pro football QB score. I will now have to step my game up (sorry off topic)

Back
Top Bottom