Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge

Must get over the fact that you are far from the action and perform anyways..sitting only magnifies the disadvantage..arrive earlier than you normally would, stand and scream, don't be afraid when others are sitting staring at you like your fu&$in crazy, have the guts to do it anyways, our team is spelling it out for you as simply as they can..

Don't use past experiences to inhibit your fandom, don't make them prove it to your first, help them win an important football game, at least do your part, and believe you do have a part, it does make a difference to the players to know that we have their backs and their not just trying to motivate themselves.

If you choose not to be there for intros, if you choose to sit when were on D, you will continue to get the same results...

If you let them down, it will affect their play, so take a chance, and go mother bleepin loco.

Sorry, but it sounds amusing to encourage noise in that stadium. The location and the design all but repel it. It's like exercising while eating a pizza.

I'll always believe there's an inverse relationship between standing at a sporting event and the degree of knowledge toward that sport. I laugh at anybody who asks me to stand.

In a properly built stadium nobody has to stand.

You want the fans to be loud , then give us a reason to be loud. Because honestly if a professional player needs the fans for motivation then something is wrong. These ppl get paid a lot of money to play a game. Play hard and with heart ppl will respect that win or lose...

Miami fans been waiting and complaining about a moment to happen - well this is it. However, there will be more Pats fans there

And a poster from Wisconsin should have no say in what Phans in Miami do. I'm sick of this. You have no right what so ever to judge fans in any place other than where you live.

Absolutely, 100% wrong. There are fans, like myself, who have FLOWN IN for home games from well over a thousand miles away. We'd love the opportunity to have a chance to attend locally (say, like...drive an hour or so rather than flying), but uprooting our entire family to do so is a little unrealistic.

Just because we're not local doesn't mean we don't get to have a voice.

Absolutely, 100% wrong. There are fans, like myself, who have FLOWN IN for home games from well over a thousand miles away. We'd love the opportunity to have a chance to attend locally (say, like...drive an hour or so rather than flying), but uprooting our entire family to do so is a little unrealistic.

Just because we're not local doesn't mean we don't get to have a voice.

We should actually be able to complain the loudest to the local fans who don't go to the game. My wife and I will be going to the week 17 Jets game. With airfare, hotel, tickets and other expenses we are dropping over $2k to support the Fins. The only people who probably spend more are season ticket holders and they get to see 8 regular season games.

Retweet or not, it was well said, true, and Ellerbe thought enough of it to put it out there for everyone. So all of you going to the game today- heed the call!!!! ****ING SCREAM YOUR HEADS OFF!!!!!

Ellerbe just tweeted this:

Dannell Ellerbe ‏@ellerbe59 1m
I wanna give a very special thanks to the fans who showed up and cheered their hearts out today!!!! We def will feed off that type of energy

Sorry, but it sounds amusing to encourage noise in that stadium. The location and the design all but repel it. It's like exercising while eating a pizza.

I'll always believe there's an inverse relationship between standing at a sporting event and the degree of knowledge toward that sport. I laugh at anybody who asks me to stand.

In a properly built stadium nobody has to stand.
:lol:

We should actually be able to complain the loudest to the local fans who don't go to the game. My wife and I will be going to the week 17 Jets game. With airfare, hotel, tickets and other expenses we are dropping over $2k to support the Fins. The only people who probably spend more are season ticket holders and they get to see 8 regular season games.

I love that you're going to the Week 17 game. Why is it costing $2k though?

Back
Top Bottom