Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dannell Ellerbe issues Miami Dolphins fans a challenge

Im stoked to see our new field design tommorow and hear all you dolfans rocking the house. Cant wait, tommorow will feel like Christmas morning!

A chaotic crowd and a Dline smacking Brady around is the real key to success. We win if those 2 happen, no doubt.

Based on South Beach input, this game is a "Must See Event" and the stadium will be ELECTRIC!!! May be the best crowd in many a moon.

Pre-game parties start at 8 AM.

If I was there I would attend. I hope its loud. Give the players some needed energy.

A player shouldn't publicly have to tell fans to get off their dead ass and yell. That in itself is pathetic for the Dolphins fan base. Is it any wonder why Dolphins fans are considered the most fickle in the entire league.

A player shouldn't publicly have to tell fans to get off their dead ass and yell. That in itself is pathetic for the Dolphins fan base. Is it any wonder why Dolphins fans are considered the most fickle in the entire league.

And a poster from Wisconsin should have no say in what Phans in Miami do. I'm sick of this. You have no right what so ever to judge fans in any place other than where you live.

Yeah Ellerbe's message will get 100 more fans to stand up and cheer. That means about 15,000 total fans may be cheering tomorrow.

15,000 and ONE tomoro baby! Danny6813 is in town for this showdown! I'll scream for 10 of us if I must!!

Some sure do whine a lot, from a distance of course. Always funny to see people bitching about the number of fans they see on their TV. They should get off their dead ass and get on a plane.

Some sure do whine a lot, from a distance of course. Always funny to see people bitching about the number of fans they see on their TV. They should get off their dead ass and get on a plane.

I would bet that many Out of Towners would be shell shocked by South Beach, and not even make it to the game with tickets. Seen it over a dozen times.

15,000 and ONE tomoro baby! Danny6813 is in town for this showdown! I'll scream for 10 of us if I must!!

Make that 15000 and THREE chief, me and my girl will be there screaming from kickoff til the last second!

too bad nfl and directv get all the money I pay to watch games, but I do buy a lot of merchandise. fans from across the country still make a difference and most of us really wish we could be there every game

I issue him a challenge!! get off blocks and make some plays!!!

Back
Top Bottom