Danny Amendola | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Amendola

IMO Danny is the choice at #3. I still think Grant needs anther year to gel. He aint ready yet. He is a better weapon then a solid #3 WR. I will disagree next year. Then i believe Grant will be ready
I'm of the opinion that Grant earned more playing time based on how he finished out last season. He made the most of his limited opportunities in the second half of the season and it was apparent that Gase was scheming him into the game-plan more and more.

Hopefully Grant isn't just a package WR this year and he gets some decent snaps at slot.

Not a knock on Amendola at all by the way, I was actually excited about the signing.

I’m excited about amendola, I think he’s gonna be a good security blanket as they say for tannehill. He makes tough catches in traffic. I’m not sure we have anyone else on the team you can confidently say that about.

When will the fan base come to grips that Jakeem Grant is not a slot? He may appear to have slot size, but all of his damage came as a boundary receiver. His slot play will be from Jet Sweeps, he may line up in the slot here and there, but even Jakeem stated he prefers the boundary as it gives him the space to explode, where the box in the slot does not.

Whoever said caroo dont make the squad.........................Watch caroo go to NE and kick butt.................We just dont have a qb that can make people around him better. We dont have that.

Whoever said caroo dont make the squad.........................Watch caroo go to NE and kick butt.................We just dont have a qb that can make people around him better. We dont have that.
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What fairy tail are you basing your opinion of Carroo on? That ONE pass he caught like 3 years ago?

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time a player fails in Miami, someone whines that "He's going to NE and become a superstar!" When what usually happens is he goes someplace like Cleveland and is out of the league within two years.

I think if you wanted to feed Amendola all of Landry's 150 targets and use him in a similar role as Landry played he would produce similar numbers. Maybe not quite at Landry's level but close enough considering the cost difference. I think part of the issue was that Gase wanted to decrease the role Landry played in the passing game and Landry would have thrown a fit and it would not make sense to pay a player that much and then decrease his role.

Even if we had kept Juice, Gase wanted to have the offense become more balanced and not be so heavy on Landry. More so to open the field a bit a bit.

Back
Top Bottom