Danny Amendola | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Amendola

Not to kick a guy that we got rid of but we will be a much superior oline without Pouncey. Satele, Brendel or even a Craig Urbik proved to be zero drop off imo in games. Kilgore looks to me like he can play so we will be improved at C. The fact that Kilgore is out there practicing can only cut down penalties.

You do realize he's missed 1 season out of 9
with "6-8 games like usual"

Sometimes checking before you spout out non-truths
would help your credibility from being less than it is

Are you crazy?? Danny Amendola is hurt ALOT. He may have "played" 16 games in 2014 he had 27 catches for 200 years. he was banged up all year...alot in his career. Maybe you should relax turbo

If we ever make the playoffs he will be great to have. He killed the jags for 3 TDs last year

he schemes well, i think gase will really enjoy implementing some plays specifically for amendola

Are you crazy?? Danny Amendola is hurt ALOT. He may have "played" 16 games in 2014 he had 27 catches for 200 years. he was banged up all year...alot in his career. Maybe you should relax turbo

YOU SAID...He'll miss his usual 6-8 games
which is a LIE...HE'S MISSED THAT AMOUNT OF GAMES
1 TIME IN 9 YEARS...BUT KUDOS TO YOU FOR TRYING TO DEFLECT THE CONVERSATION

IMO Danny is the choice at #3. I still think Grant needs anther year to gel. He aint ready yet. He is a better weapon then a solid #3 WR. I will disagree next year. Then i believe Grant will be ready

YOU SAID...He'll miss his usual 6-8 games
which is a LIE...HE'S MISSED THAT AMOUNT OF GAMES
1 TIME IN 9 YEARS...BUT KUDOS TO YOU FOR TRYING TO DEFLECT THE CONVERSATION
He clueless bro. Where is he coming with 6_8 games a year?

You don't want him to win the #3 because you hated him in N.E?

He's a Fin now none of that matters.
It always matters, but I take your point for what it is. Amendola is a good player, hard worker, smart and brings it on every play, more importantly he is playing for less than half the price we would have had to pay Landry. I can't wait to see him suit up and hopefully give it back to the Patriots....hopefully in spades.

Grant isn’t a slot receiver, he needs to play outside. He will be behind Parker and Stills. Danny should end up being behind Wilson in the slot. Regardless of rankings I think we will see a lot of rotation. TE’s could play out wide, or inside, as well as RB’s.

Should prove interesting.

lol everyone acting like Amendola is gonna save us this year. Dude has never put up 700 yards in a season or had more than 4 td's in a year.

Bubble wrap him and save him for the playoffs ha.

He wasn't going to play for 1 million. He took a pay cut last year in hopes that Bill would give him more money this year, Bill screwed him.
We didn't have to give him 6 mil when 3 mil would of done the job....we pay top dollar on to many contracts, add's up, that money could be used on another 10 mil player, quite making so many mistakes in FA and running a dead cap hit of 20 mil plus a year you're looking at adding 2 or 3 more top quality players to the roster. Seems to be the neverending story, Kiko and Branch could add to that Dead money cap hit along with Suh's dead money in 2019. I usually don't like to bitch but the contracts being handed out are out of line.

If you read after the comma you would know that isn’t what I said. I like the idea of burners at all spots. Danny is slower, and has a lower ypc. He is also 32, so the upside of every other WR on this roster is much greater.
I’d rather have a slower guy going in the right direction than a fast guy going in the wrong direction.

There’s definitely a spot for Amendola this year.

Back
Top Bottom