Dare I say "I told you so"? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dare I say "I told you so"?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
It's official. :french:

LOL

No sense in trying to reason with people that know more than all of us, and more than The Dolphins staff? Funny Thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by fin-atic

I am glad to know that every person holding a job of Coach, Personnel director , etc. in the NFL is automaticaly right. I am gald they have never made any mistakes. I am glad they have never picked a bust, or made poor decisions. I am glad that every draft decision made in the NFL is correct because "they are the experts".

I was wondering if they always get it right, where are those Lombardi trophies?

Nice try with the sarcasim. You can't argue my point so you resort to trying to antagonize me into a confrontation. But I won;t take the bait.

Does it suck being wrong? I bet it does.

Their position as coach, Personel Director, etc doesn't always make them right. What it makes them is more knowledgeable than you. Thats not an attack on you, just a fact. You don't have anywhere close to as much information of the players and situations as they do. Thus, you form your conclusions based on ignorance (not knowing as much about the sport, their situation, or the player). After all, while you go to your job everyday, they get paid to do this stuff. Everytime they go to work, they are dealing with these issues as a primary portion of their day.
They get paid to know, and make the decision based on what they believe to be true. More often than not, our staff has done a GREAT job bringing in talent through the draft, trades, and FA. BTW - Name a team that hasnt had a 1st - 2nd - or 3rd round bust since Wanny took over! Personel isn't an easy thing or an exact science.
You have no room to question their moves because you don't know the facts. Second guessing when something goes wrong, like an injury.... is easy to do. We've done pretty well bringing in talent since Wanny and Co. took over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Then ignore me and quit with the antagonistic BS.

In fact you've been told to ignore me but you can't.

If I was wrong, it's not like you could recognize it.

Let everyone look through the posts and they'll find that YOU are the one getting personal while the rest of us are keepin it football. Nice try though, well not really.

Seems to me... that Oliver was arguing with fact.... this is the first post I have seen that was close to getting personal. Unless you want to count this:
And I'll tell you straight up, you don't know enough about the fins or football to question my opinion

which was the response to Oliver saying that you don't know more than the FO... which BTW, I believe would be a true statement... I know that I wouldn't be offended if anyone said that to me... because it would be true then also.

So... let's just stick to the facts in this thread... which started out as a pretty good post by fin-atic...and got twisted into something else... I'm not even sure what it is anymore...
I'd split it into the original topic, and this pro-con Eddie Moore thing... but where the heck do I start?

I'm chalking this one up to the hunger for the season to begin, and the fact that there was a full moon last night. :shakeno:

It's gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes,

We are getting so hot, time to take our clothes off.

You guys are too much, I can't believe there's 15 pages of this thread, fantastic punches and counterpunches..Can't wait for the knockout..LOL

It must be that time of the month, because she is making absolutely no sense. Admit it woman you are wrong. That's the bottom line. You have no facts to back up any of your statements. Logic has been made regarding the pick over and over and yet, you continue to spear your non-sense.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Dude that Alizee chick...I would tear that balloon knot apart. Thats right folks, CK would tear that anus apart.

:roflmao:

its just bad luck with moore lost for the season

as for this season is over because of injury

we haven't seen No. 34 writhing in pain yet, haven´t we?

Or No. 99?
Or No. 54?
Or No. 84 and 81, neither of whom has a suitable replacement behind him?
Or No. 23, for good?
Or No. 29?
Or 1nce again No. 34?

Really, what we have we lost? Mostly luxuries

thats it folks all our core is still intact, the LT spot is shaky now, but if i look at the statement about wade smiths attitude by tony wise, where he said "serious as a heart attack". i have all the faith in the world in our coaching staff that they will come up with a solution.

just relax guys football is a physical sport and players will get hurt, it happens to all the 32 other teams as well

I´m still pumped up, so LETS GO DOLPHINS

Crazy ... the "time of the month" comment was unecessary, and out of line. I believe this is the second time I've had to say something about your comments being on a personal level.... keep the personal attacks out of it. Period.

Really wharf?

Let's see

There's this great piece of insight:

Yes Muck with the logic I am reading from some posters tonight I would have to agree Chambers was a poor choice in the 2nd round because he was injury prone in college. I don't care what he's done since he's been in the NFL.

How about this literary piece of genius:

Did you not get Muck's point with his Chambers comment If you want to find turd, it's not hard to find turd.s?

And of course he was just giving me some friendly advice here huh?

"It's likely"? Do honestly think the Dolphins know less about dealing with FA players than you or anyone here posting on a Dolphins MBoard?

I'll tell you straight up, you do not know more about football than the ppl who run this team. This attitude that some of you throw around is very annoying.

There's one thing to express your opinion on a subject, but to constantly imply that you know more than the paid PRO's gets a lil old.

"It's likely"?!?!

Where is the fact there? Where did I say I know more than the FO? I didn't, Ollie was just using that BS to try and discredit my opinions, to tell me I was 'annoying' which coming from him is quite hilarious. The fact is he didn't have jack squat to contribute to this thread but his personal crusade.

I don't care what Ollie says, does or thinks, I have no respect for him at all, I just want him off my A** long enough here so that I can post.

And this was NEVER a good thread, a guy tried to give his opinion and it didn't jibe with status quo so he (like usual) was attacked for his efforts, a couple of posters agreed with him and they were attacked as well. Business as usual here.

I know you don't like me wharf and I'm not too fond of you either but as admin I would think you could keep it professional rather than personal. Everytime I come here I have to deal crap from you and your mods, you pick and poke at me hoping I'll violate TOS. That's how it appears to me anyway. Well I still haven't have I? Too smart to go out like that.

I'm not here to stir up trouble, I'm here to debate points concerning the Miami Dolphins and I'm starting to wonder if you and your boys will be happy when you have run off every poster that doesn't adhere to status quo. Because THAT is what you are doing.

Maybe you should do as your mod did and tell me to 'take it back to DD, bud'. That's real professional isn't it.

I also don't understand why you once again felt compelled to call me out on the board rather than use the PM feature.

clear.gif

HEY JS, YOU WANT GRITS WITH THAT?

Originally posted by WharfRat
Crazy ... the "time of the month" comment was unecessary, and out of line.

I agree, but man, I spewed my soda when I read it though.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Really wharf?

Let's see

There's this great piece of insight:

How about this literary piece of genius:

And of course he was just giving me some friendly advice here huh?

Where is the fact there? Where did I say I know more than the FO? I didn't, Ollie was just using that BS to try and discredit my opinions, to tell me I was 'annoying' which coming from him is quite hilarious. The fact is he didn't have jack squat to contribute to this thread but his personal crusade.

I don't care what Ollie says, does or thinks, I have no respect for him at all, I just want him off my A** long enough here so that I can post.

And this was NEVER a good thread, a guy tried to give his opinion and it didn't jibe with status quo so he (like usual) was attacked for his efforts, a couple of posters agreed with him and they were attacked as well. Business as usual here.

I know you don't like me wharf and I'm not too fond of you either but as admin I would think you could keep it professional rather than personal. Everytime I come here I have to deal crap from you and your mods, you pick and poke at me hoping I'll violate TOS. That's how it appears to me anyway. Well I still haven't have I? Too smart to go out like that.

I'm not here to stir up trouble, I'm here to debate points concerning the Miami Dolphins and I'm starting to wonder if you and your boys will be happy when you have run off every poster that doesn't adhere to status quo. Because THAT is what you are doing.

Maybe you should do as your mod did and tell me to 'take it back to DD, bud'. That's real professional isn't it.

I also don't understand why you once again felt compelled to call me out on the board rather than use the PM feature.

all this because I pointed out that I saw no personal attacks?
Holy overreaction batman!!
check your PMs.

Originally posted by Surferosa

Nice attitude, Fin :rolleyes:

Hey I was just poking back. The "all hail Fin" overly sarcastic post ws an obvious weak attempt at getting my ire up. So I was just toying with him.

I am smiling the whole time and shoudl be able to dish back when soemone make a post of that nature.:D

Back
Top Bottom