Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad?

Darnold is better than Flacco at this stage of Flacco's career, if that's what you're asking.

I'm not sure what his injury was, or how close to 100% he'll be, but even fully healthy he isn't a top half of the league QB.

If I had the choice to play against Flacco and healthy Darnold, I'd pick Flacco.

I'd like to think we are the much better team, and it wouldn't matter which QB starts for them, but after the Denver game I'm worried about everything.

We have the innate ability to make very pedestrian players look like HOFers. Less to a certain extent this year but I kinda,sorta did see it coming with Joe Montana err Drew Lock last Sun.
I dunno if you take that garbage 60 yard completion away at the very end of the game Lock barely threw for 200 yards last week.

He made some plays but I think we are beyond this a. This was a Gase/Philbin thing.

If a bad defensive performance is 20 points and 210 yards passing (whick is minus that garbage completion) I’d say your going pretty good against the QB. It was the 180+ rush yards that was embarrassing.

my fear this Sunday is not Sam Darnold. My biggest fear is another piss poor offensive showing that leads to multiple 3 and outs, defense being on the field all game getting gassed and old man gore going off. This will also lead to a good day by Darnold because the run will setup the pass. We need to play with a lead.

Last edited:
I would much rather have Sam at QB. Gase has mentally destroyed him. I pray that the Jets don’t fire Gase. Hell give him partial ownership.

I don't mind Darnold playing Sunday maybe he'll start seeing ghosts again 👻 with Wilkins back he'll solidify the dl

We have the innate ability to make very pedestrian players look like HOFers. Less to a certain extent this year but I kinda,sorta did see it coming with Joe Montana err Drew Lock last Sun.
Not this year w X and Jones. Lock 🔒 was an anomaly as the team wasn’t prepared mentally. We will handle the Jets and Darnold - he blows. Adam Gase ruins QBs.

Darnold usually has his worst games vs Miami.
I really hope so, because the Denver game didn't concern me, but this upcoming jets game does. I've quietly had this game circled for the last month, why? because if the jets are to win one game this season, it will be against the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom