Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad?

Well we saw what happened last weekend when the Fins weren’t prepared to play... better not make the same mistake again.

Why would it be bad? The guy hasn’t done a thing in the NFL.
Nonsense, I’ll have you know Darnold has already thrown 34 interceptions and that’s despite missing games last year with mono, seeing ghosts, and missing games this year. That’s pretty impressive. Not many players come back from a ghost attack.

I am pretty sure the Broncos whooped our ass. One of the worst losses of the season. Cam spanked that ass too.

7 point win isn’t an *** whooping.

Guess they didnt dominate our offensive line and defensive line. The score was not telling of the actual game. They clapped our cheeks on both sides.

They could not pass well but neither could we. Last week we got whooped by an inferior team, wait til we play a team that isnt a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Guess they didnt dominate our offensive line and defensive line. The score was not telling of the actual game. They clapped our cheeks on both sides.

Disagree a little. D played well except the D left side. Abysmally bad. Yeah, OL was bad. But, the DEN run game and the Fins OL beat Miami. Not Lock.
I do agree the score doesn't tell the whole story,

Disagree a little. D played well except the D left side. Abysmally bad. Yeah, OL was bad. But, the DEN run game and the Fins OL beat Miami. Not Lock.
I do agree the score doesn't tell the whole story,

I agree it wasnt Lock. He was pedestrian. But that team beat us in every phase. That to me is a whooping.

Back
Top Bottom