Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnold Returning: Is this good or bad?

I would rather take on Flacco. Everyone thought we would have lock on the ropes coming off an injury. We would rather play the backup but we can beat Sam too. I could see Sam in Steelers uni next year , makes too much sense

As some have expressed, it is more what we do on offense rather then the Jets QB. If we can string together long methodical drives with hopefully 7 rather than 3 points we will control the game and win comfortably. Curious to see if Tua will be hampered by his throwing thumb injury.

In 4 career games vs Miami, Sam Darnold has thrown 4TDs to 8INTs and is 1-3 in those games. The only win was last year when the refs screwed us.

I think they both suck but that doesn't mean the Fins couldn't make them look like probowler's. If the offense can't sustain drives and they fail to stop the run, one or two long play action passes could easily tilt the game in the Jets favor.

If the Fins play like I think they can with Davis and Wilkins back in the lineup, as well as possibly Gaskins, and Bryant stepping up in the WR core because someone has to, I think the Fins win this game.

Hard to say. But their offense in recent weeks had been better with Flacco than it had with Darnold.

...stop the nonsense.

If we lose this game we blow.

Darnold is just weird. Sort of a dork QB.

If we can't beat the Jets... then we have no business even pretending that we are in a playoff hunt.

I dont care who is starting for the Jests. Our team needs to get back on track, focus and do its job. If they do that then the Jets wont be able to compete over 60mins let alone win.

I always worry that darnold is gonna put a quality game together against us. Just hasn’t happened much.

playing hurt too. When he got dumped on that shoulder early this year I have no doubts he did some damage that probably requires offseason surgery.

he’s a buy low potential boom candidate for someone this offseason. If I’m the patriots I’d be interested

We will be facing the best Jets teams talent-wise of the season. They will have all of their offensive starters playing for the first time. I still believe we beat them easily, however even if we somehow lose to them we win as they are not in a position to get Lawrence. Yes it would suck for this yr. However not having Lawrence in our division makes me sleep easier at night.That being said I think we beat the Jets by at least 14 pts and Belly lets the Jets win late in the season just to screw them over one more time

If we can't beat the jets regardless of who starts at QB for them then we're not legit at all and we have a long way to go.

Can the Jets run the ball and stop it?

Darnold along with Tua will be a consequence of that question.

Back
Top Bottom