Daunte being stubborn. Kick in the face for FinFans. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte being stubborn. Kick in the face for FinFans.

Problem one is that Daunte is a player agent.

Problem two is that Daunte wasn't cleared to play.

You can't let a player go while they are not cleared to play or you are violiting the NFLPA rules.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Then he should have told Daunte he was going to be released as soon at Trent was acquired rather than say "Oh, don't worry Culpepper. You'll get your chance to compete for the starting job, no matter what."

Then he should have told Daunte he was going to be released as soon at Trent was acquired rather than say "Oh, don't worry Culpepper. You'll get your chance to compete for the starting job, no matter what."

Cam has never said he told Daunte that, and I have never heard Daunte tell us that Cam told him that. You're making it up as you go along bro....:wink:

Cam has specifically said he doesn't talk about injured players or players that are not going to be a part of this team. The whole time Daunte falls under one of those two critera.

who cares im glad pepper is on his way out...never liked him to begin with..21 times sacked in 4 games

Green might actually have a shot to do better since the entire offensive line that helped caused those 21 sacks is gone too - or at least not playing the same positiion.

Then again, with a new starter in each position on the oline, Green might do worse.

still green's seasons are consistant...and judging by his years he was a 16 game player. regardless i just want to see miami win it makes my work week go by so nice, its so hard to wake up monday morning after a miami loss. im not a culpepper hater by no means i just didnt like the decision of taking him

still green's seasons are consistant...and judging by his years he was a 16 game player. regardless i just want to see miami win it makes my work week go by so nice, its so hard to wake up monday morning after a miami loss. im not a culpepper hater by no means i just didnt like the decision of taking him

Good point - and I understand totally about the work week.

Awesome avatar, by the way.

However, Cam Cameron, when asked by Culpepper on more than one occasion, said he'll get a chance. Even during the height of the Trent to Miami Saga, he told Culpepper "you'll get a chance". But DC didn't get that chance.

Basically, I just think Cam Cameron should not have made a promise to Culpepper he couldn't keep it.

Now, keep in mind, I'm not going to let this situation effect my view on Cam Cameron on other situations. I still think he's having a good start. I just think he handled this particulaor situation badly.

It affects MY view of CAMERON and MEULLER. Maybe it SHOULD affect yours.

A liar is a liar, is a liar, is a liar. Don't hand me that "it's business", either. As far as I'm concerned, MEULLER and CAMERON are just more-of-the-same-- SABAN. And MIAMI's the joke of the League...AGAIN! A once proud franchise now known for its stupidity, shortsightedness and lack of any integrity. MARVELOUS!!!

[mod] Please don't circumvent the profanity filter. [/mod]

Back
Top Bottom