Dave to resign today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave to resign today?

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
WFOR Channel 4 in MIami is reporting that Dave W will step down as Head Coach of the Dolphins on Monday, and that Norv Turner will be name intern Head Coach.

(from e-mail discussion group)

It would come as a suprise to me. It could be just what this team needs though.

Originally posted by xiidaen
WFOR Channel 4 in MIami is reporting that Dave W will step down as Head Coach of the Dolphins on Monday, and that Norv Turner will be name intern Head Coach.

(from e-mail discussion group)

WOW..if this is really true, he definitely gets my respect. That's accepting it like a man. He knows he doesn't have what it takes. Happy trails Dave. Good luck to you.

If this is true hopefully the game plans will change and it will kick start the team.

It is not going to be true. Just some disgruntled fan somewhere saying what he/she hopes to be true. Then it turns into a rumor.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
If this is true hopefully the game plans will change and it will kick start the team.

Umm..no..we still don't have an Oline, or a legit #2 WR. That would be nice, but I think it's wishful thinking at this point, but I could be wrong (Hopefully I am). It wouldn't be the first time.

i just went to wfor.com to see if anything happened, and news media loves to Rush and post that they had the story first ASAP, and lo and behold, no story....so this might be hype or bull

um...i don't believe this at all...but i don't know how good this will be for the team. if it happens...good!!! we need a hc who can fire up this team.

you know who i would not mind to see here...coach cower...obviously this won't happen till the end of the season.

Coach Cowher, sure he can fire up a team, but he has been in Pitt longer than a coach should be with any team (besides Don Shula ;) ) he wouldve been fired by Wayne a long time ago...he doesnt know how to get it done either...

Back
Top Bottom