David Canter talks about Dolphins on Finsradio | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Canter talks about Dolphins on Finsradio

When I want an accurate and equitable overview of an NFL organization, I will always consult a sports agent :rolleyes2:

Yes, it might be better to look at their record over the past 5 seasons.

Potential alone doesn't make him equal to 2 bonafide good players. Smh

Hey I can appreciate what your saying but let's face it our defense was average at best last year. Starks and Soliai are good but our run defense was not that good. Some of that has to do with our LB's playing bad but for all Starks and Soliai have given us since they have been here we have always been mediocre to good. IMO giving Francis a shot is not as big of a risk as many think.

I have no problems with baseball guys managing the advertising, PR, stadium contracts, maintenance, ect. They have nothing to do with the product on the field.

I like Solai for the right price. Our run defense wasn't great at key times in games and could live with a replacement if the dollars get stupid.

Hey I can appreciate what your saying but let's face it our defense was average at best last year. Starks and Soliai are good but our run defense was not that good. Some of that has to do with our LB's playing bad but for all Starks and Soliai have given us since they have been here we have always been mediocre to good. IMO giving Francis a shot is not as big of a risk as many think.

Mediocre to good... Yeah true Paul did progress as a rookie to vet. He's more of a 34 NT I think. But Starks has played great for us like 85-90% of his time here. Odrick is more like Starks but not as good yet.

We should- resign Soliai, let Starks walk, and keep Odrick and Francis, maybe someone else too.

But more of our terrible run D goes to our LBs than DL for sure. The stunting they all the time hurt too

I posted the link because it's my show and if you listen then my numbers go up and we are trying to build the listener base. which is why I didn't post a "cliff note". :) Last week we had Seth Levit of the Jason Taylor Foundation, AJ Francis, and Sam Madision on. If you want to listen to those three you can click on the original link and then go to the previous show.

I have audio problems on my desktop, so sorry, but that's not an option for me. The only time I hear some video is on a mobile device away from home. So I'm just saying, not everyone is going to click on a link, for various reasons. If you wanted support then it probably would be nice to just ask that politely.

I believe its well documented that Soliai said himself that he would be happy staying in Miami for about 6 mil per.

I don't care what his agent said wherever. Its only noise.

I say the kid from Princeton will do the trick. But check if he played the violin first.

Just because i haven't seen Rosenhaus say anything, doesn't mean he doesn't think it. Perhaps Canter's just being bold enough to say what he and the rest of them think.

You have now successfully drawn the line between professional and unprofessional.

Back
Top Bottom