Day 2 Training Camp Tweets | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Training Camp Tweets

Tua was really good in RZ last year. That wasn't the issue with him. It's between the 20s is the issue. Hopefully he can figure that out. I'm very confident our RZ scoring efficiency will be very high again this year.. .
Mayb that is why the signed Fuller and drafted Waddle and Long Huh - Maybe he needs more open targets Huh

It’s so nice to have this problem of too many talented receivers on the roster. It’s looking like Parker, Fuller, Waddle, Wilson and we will go from there. It could be Hurns, Grant and Foster or Bowden, Williams, and Hollins. Or any combination of those 6. It’s the best group I’ve ever seen in Miami. And we have a QB who knows how to spread the ball around the field. I know I’m in the minority but I happen to be a big Gaskins fan too. Plus our TE’s. Wow!

Little late on that throw young man (like last year)...speed it up!!

Disclaimer: NOT hating on Tua, before you start frothing at the mouth.
Late because his Targets last year were plodders or they could run and had stone hands - this is the time to build chemistry

It’s so nice to have this problem of too many talented receivers on the roster. It’s looking like Parker, Fuller, Waddle, Wilson and we will go from there. It could be Hurns, Grant and Foster or Bowden, Williams, and Hollins. Or any combination of those 6. It’s the best group I’ve ever seen in Miami. And we have a QB who knows how to spread the ball around the field. I know I’m in the minority but I happen to be a big Gaskins fan too. Plus our TE’s. Wow!
Good assessment. Wilson balling in camp so far. I think your top 4 picks are a lock.

smart decision.

last year the media waxed poetic about 1500 yards from Preston williams in camp and I bought in and then week 1 I saw what he looked like at the top of the route and was like wtf are you kidding me?

wait for your own verification.
For me the guy I couldn't stop seeing was Malcom Perry. All that buzz for a guy who ended up with 92 yards on a team that basically only had Parker on one leg most of the year and probably won't make it to his second season with the team.

I'm still disappointed Arthur Lynch didn't happen.

The X thing is just getting weirder. Now he's slightly injured supposedly. He wants to be traded but I'm sure his injury fired off some red flags on that front. SO, now he's going to need to be off for a bit I'm sure while he magically heals giving him a pass to be at home without a fine.
Yeah, exactly as I predicted.
Some here say a contract is a contract is a contract. The front office should play hard ball, make him play, make him fulfill his contract....now there you have it....
Ouch, hammy. His trade value will keep going down as things getting ugly.
Real life is not always ink and signature.

Some were butthurt that he opted out, and can't get past it. I wasn't thrilled about it myself, but respect his decision.

Going forward, I believe he is a great fit for us. I also believe it is a good thing to have some veteran presence on the team.
100%

Not far enough. How can you count on Parker as we go forward to get to next tier.
you create depth in your WR unit and rely on your best players whenever they are able to suit up.

if you only have one stud, huge problem.

if you have a couple, or a few, it will reduce strain on your offense as injuries occur.

Gesicki is going to be even better this season. He may not have the production numbers because of the additions...but he's going to be a better player.

We need to figure out something with Parker..
With X no longer in the picture, lets get a deal done with Gesicki.

Back
Top Bottom