DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE

I think parky, fully, outside, waddly in the slot.

Lots and lots.
Then you have Wilson off the field!

For me the biggest surprise so far is the emergence (re-emergence) of Wilson.

Sure sounds like he's been the best receiver on the field.

I still like DVP Wilson Waddle for now.

And there will still be opportunities for others -- tho it seems we have a serious abundance of receiving talent (TEs included).

Davis is adequate but I really don’t t know if he is the tackle I want protecting Tua’s blindside the entire year. Hopefully one of the young offensive linemen will improve enough to win the RT position before the season starts.

Barring injuries, no way Davis is out there over the younger kids. He’s a stiff. Everyone knows it. He’s still here because of the depth he provides. He’s the ultimate beneficiary of Fluker’s injury.

They did not pay Fuller 10 mil even knowing he'll miss the first game to be a situational guy

I think game 2 he starts opposite Parker
You play the guy because he has a bigger paycheck, and not who show up better? That is exactly bad coaching thinking.

Last edited:
Then you have Wilson off the field!

For me the biggest surprise so far is the emergence (re-emergence) of Wilson.

Sure sounds like he's been the best receiver on the field.

I still like DVP Wilson Waddle for now.

And there will still be opportunities for others -- tho it seems we have a serious abundance of receiving talent (TEs included).
3 of my last 5 posts in this thread have been discussing the 3rd WR snap allocation in 3 wide sets (waddle and wilson). :D

3 speedy guys lined up at once. Plus Parker (hopefully 100% healthy)... Can you imagine?

Ya can’t sleep on Parker’s wheels either. Once he gets going he’s pretty fast with those long strides. I mentioned earlier in this thread that he’s going to get the best mismatches this year. Most teams will have to apply their top talent at CB towards staying with the speed guys.

You play the guy because he has a bigger paycheck, and not who show up better? That is exactly bad coaching thinking.

You pay a guy 10 mil expecting him to fill a role (deep threat opposite Parker)

If it doesn't play out that way he'll only be here for one season IMO

and
Ya can’t sleep on Parker’s wheels either. Once he gets going he’s pretty fast with those long strides. I mentioned earlier in this thread that he’s going to get the best mismatches this year. Most teams will have to apply their top talent at CB towards staying with the speed guys.
gesicki, and myles gaskin.

they are going to all be looking around, wondering where the coverage guys are!

Back
Top Bottom