DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE

Ya can’t sleep on Parker’s wheels either. Once he gets going he’s pretty fast with those long strides. I mentioned earlier in this thread that he’s going to get the best mismatches this year. Most teams will have to apply their top talent at CB towards staying with the speed guys.
If Waddle earns starting, whether at boundary or slot, pretty soon the D will put the best CB on him or roll a safety to his side, then Parker or Fuller or Wilson will get their second best CB. Easy money.

what they call position flexibility I call covering thy asses. Can’t draft a right tackle if their life depended on it. 2 years now two top 50 picks still no damn nfl starting right tackle.

so it falls back on Jesse Davis again. Who ideal world should be active depth.

5 top 4 round picks on tbe oline last 3 years 4 top 3 rounds will we have one plus grade player tbere this year? A lot riding on Jackson and hunt (who was miscast from the get go) to carry this unit

on the plus side sounds like the qbs ready to make a leap. Which is more critical than anything else but downfield passing game can’t happen if your pass protection sucks.

pray for different in pads but the warning signs are there already
I’m getting why only 1/3 of your comments are liked…

Silly talk. Dude barely missed any games during 4 years in the rough and rugged SEC.
Those concerns were completely made up. And now confirmation bias being applied the 1st time he has an issue.
He got hurt in ST, not playing WR. The narrative about him injury prone was lazy journalism.

Not defending Omar, but then again, he was right. Few weeks ago he said Kindley might eat himself out of starting lineup.
Miami annoys me when it comes to drafting OL, we have to do better. When evaluating OL don't our scouts what kind of habits these kids have. do they work out daily for example or check their meds. Miami needs to bring in an expert that knows how to draft OL.

No one should be surprised about Tua not throwing INTs in camp... Dude threw his first career INT on his 6th start and only 2 through 8 games played. This while being top 5 in difficult throws as a result of a receiving group that werent very good at creating SEP... Now he's in a practice environment throwing to high SEP type receivers in Waddle and Wilson, who are unsurprisingly shining in camp... This was just predictable.

Can someone summarize 650 replies and posts for me?

My general understanding is the team didn't really go that hard today. They're more saving themselves for the padded practice starting tomorrow.

Also, X, ankle is still hurting!

If Waddle earns starting, whether at boundary or slot, pretty soon the D will put the best CB on him or roll a safety to his side, then Parker or Fuller or Wilson will get their second best CB. Easy money.
Most defenses will not be able to do that if he's moving around, motion, etc.

I look for a lot of zone, at least early, until Tua (and the running game) prove they can move the ball consistently against it.

No one should be surprised about Tua not throwing INTs in camp... Dude threw his first career INT on his 6th start and only 2 through 8 games played. This while being top 5 in difficult throws as a result of a receiving group that werent very good at creating SEP... Now he's in a practice environment throwing to high SEP type receivers in Waddle and Wilson, who are unsurprisingly shining in camp... This was just predictable.

I fear you give many far too much credit by saying "This was just predictable!"
Hell there's a sad amount that don't/didn't believe Tua would be any better than what we saw on the field last season.

Can someone summarize 650 replies and posts for me?
Tua improved. Waddle and Wilson kill it. Defense looks good. Fuller, Parker and Fuller are goofing off. Can't tell much about running game without pad. There you have it.

Back
Top Bottom