DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE

Miami annoys me when it comes to drafting OL, we have to do better. When evaluating OL don't our scouts what kind of habits these kids have. do they work out daily for example or check their meds. Miami needs to bring in an expert that knows how to draft OL.
Remember the OL we acquired couple months ago, I can't even remember his name, he missed his first two meeting/physical, and posted his dancing on car roof. Yeah, dollphins did a bad job in that regard.

He got hurt in ST, not playing WR. The narrative about him injury prone was lazy journalism.
I never heard "injury prone" with him.

People were afraid he is going to get Pat Whited in the NFL.

Or that kid that got torn in two from a high school tackle in Not Another Teen Movie.

Last edited:
Tua improved. Waddle and Wilson kill it. Defense looks good. Fuller, Parker and Fuller are goofing off. Can't tell much about running game without pad. There you have it.
Parker was held out by the training staff until today, was activated off the PUP, and was promptly catching TD from TT.

The rest was pretty much spot on (even having two different Fullers goofing off).

I’m getting why only 1/3 of your comments are liked…

i lost about 20000 or more of em or something during some change over on the site years ago but kept the total post count somehow. Lol. Or maybe it was by design. Who knows.

but I do find it hilarious that you care so much to check.

reality doesn’t sell on message boards I learned that a long time ago. Folks would rather have smoke blown up their asses all day long.

im only here for the camp practice updates so I appreciate that.

Remember the OL we acquired couple months ago, I can't even remember his name, he missed his first two meeting/physical, and posted his dancing on car roof. Yeah, dollphins did a bad job in that regard.
Isiah Wilson I believe , 😂 that kid gave no fawks, took his guaranteed money from the Titans and decided He just wanted to party.

They’d have been kicking isiah Wilson inside too once they saw those sloppy/slow feet in space.

just would have been yet another non tackle athlete in Miami

i lost about 20000 or more of em or something during some change over on the site years ago but kept the total post count somehow. Lol. Or maybe it was by design. Who knows.

For some odd reason when we changed software the likes reset to zero but the post count stayed the same.

Happened to everyone

:shrug:

Beyond my pay grade Hoops

Back
Top Bottom