DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE

and

gesicki, and myles gaskin.

they are going to all be looking around, wondering where the coverage guys are!
Gaskin will have a good year if he stays healthy. The ball will be spread out to our new receiving corp... And if he really does break out, itll be reciprocated back the other way, opening up passing game.

Yes, but we played eleventy two recievers, and most of them didn't play every game, or get much usage on a consistent basis.
I think it was eleventy three. For sure not a great representation of how snaps would break down if everyone is healthy.

Assuming all receivers healthy, I do see Parker, Fuller, Wilson, Waddle all getting a significant number of snaps regardless which are the “official” starters.

Waddle seems to be the most versatile in being able to fulfill any of the X, Y, and Z roles.

Whichever 2-3 make the roster between Grant, Williams, Foster, Bowden, Hollins will be getting limited snaps.

So Williams is now on the covid resv list. If it's not one thing...

Gaskin will have a good year if he stays healthy. The ball will be spread out to our new receiving corp... And if he really does break out, itll be reciprocated back the other way, opening up passing game.
i was specifically talking about gasky out of the backfield (with gesicki) just looking around waiting for the ball.

while all the defenders were trying to cover parker, and waddle, and fuller and albert and robert foster's aunt and uncle.

Looks like Miami has a nice situation developing at the WR position. I can imagine the creativity with all the different groupings. Similar to when Wilson and Grant ran circles around Oakland/Las Vegas a few years ago. The depth and chemistry is evident in the 1st week of camp.

there were fragility concerns regarding the slim reaper!

Silly talk. Dude barely missed any games during 4 years in the rough and rugged SEC.
Those concerns were completely made up. And now confirmation bias being applied the 1st time he has an issue.

Silly talk. Dude barely missed any games during 4 years in the rough and rugged SEC.
Those concerns were completely made up. And now confirmation bias being applied the 1st time he has an issue.
Folks were concerned about his weight and slender frame potentially making him less durable than ideal for the rigors of the NFL.

If he were 6'1" 195, he'd likely have been drafted top 5.

A messed up MCL is not confirmation of that type of chatter.

I was just making conversation, and wish a the young man a long, healthy, productive career.

Folks were concerned about his weight and slender frame potentially making him less durable than ideal for the rigors of the NFL.

I was just making conversation, and wish a the young man a long, healthy, productive career.
It is too late to apologize, the damage has been done.

Have you seen him up? In their videos? He is super skinny. I loved him in college, but im so glad we went elsewhere with the pick.

Being skinny has zero to do with suffering a knee injury. Every player of every size are equally susceptible. Notable players suffer them every single season in all sports.

Smith was skinny all 4 years and college and didn’t suffer major injury. There have been a myriad of non-skinny players w/o previous injury history that have suffered knee injuries in camp.

Stop being ridiculous people.

Your 3rd sentence is all that matters. The 1st part shouldn’t be mentioned at all. Because it is has no bearing on what has happened.

The moment Smith becomes Devante Parker (who is a physical specimen btw) and is missing time all the time due to numerous nagging injuries — then and only then are the “injury concerns over being light weight“ worth mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom