DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY 5 Training Camp Report Tweets and Press Conference HERE

Omar Kelly loves Tua. He just doesn't want to hear any excuses or fluff talk from fans until Tua plays up to his high standards.

He's always been that way with QBs.
Not really. He was gushing over Garrard when most everybody else was being honest. Omar has never been honest. He just has players he likes or doesn't like based on how much they talk to him. It has never been about honest assessment.

I wonder what Houston would take for Tunsil in trade?

If they bottom out this season but he plays well and stays healthy, you’d suspect he’d be a goner.

isaiah ford will be available!

Ford would make that roster better. He’s just a tackling dummy on our team. Actually both he and Mack Hollins are guys I’d feel comfortable picking up at the end of the season as a no.6 WR in the event of injury, assuming their availability. Hollins should probably be on a roster. Ford is a bubble guy.

Ford would make that roster better. He’s just a tackling dummy on our team. Actually both he and Mack Hollins are guys I’d feel comfortable picking up at the end of the season as a no.6 WR in the event of injury, assuming their availability. Hollins should probably be on a roster. Ford is a bubble guy.
But I want to trade Ford for Tunsil instead of another 7th round pick!

If I am looking for a speed package, which is what I was going for, yes. I believe Hollins is much more athletic and runs better routes.
I can’t wait to hear how you know about the athletics and route running?

I do kno that Hollins is a body catcher and that Long is an actual tight end with a 3rd rd investment

I say Long is a lock and that Hollins is in tough to even make the team

Last edited:
Hollins path to make the team comes down to special teams, and only special teams... he just isn't a quality NFL receiver, and at 28 in September... he's as good as he is going to get.

His entire path runs through Robert Foster. One or the other might... might make the team as a special teams gunner and bottom of the roster player; we don't need both of them.

Foster is faster, seems to have better hands, and is showing well as a speed/deep WR. If we keep him, he'll back up Fuller... something Hollins could not do as a slow footed possession receiver... and we've all seen Fuller's injury list, we NEED a deep route back up.

Reactions: P4E
Hollins path to make the team comes down to special teams, and only special teams... he just isn't a quality NFL receiver, and at 28 in September... he's as good as he is going to get.

His entire path runs through Robert Foster. One or the other might... might make the team as a special teams gunner and bottom of the roster player; we don't need both of them.

Foster is faster, seems to have better hands, and is showing well as a speed/deep WR. If we keep him, he'll back up Fuller... something Hollins could not do as a slow footed possession receiver... and we've all seen Fuller's injury list, we NEED a deep route back up.
6A440B3A-B445-408C-9654-BBCC36FC6921.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom