Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!!

Some of you newer guys werent around for the hoops scoops days.

You missed out. Plenty of football knowledge to soak up from this guy
the contemporary version seems very negative and almost bitter towards the team / org.

That **** gets old when it's repeated over and over.

Anyone can find and / or invent negatives...

My opinion. Of course.

I'm not find with 3 picks in any game. It likely means you lost, by putting the defense in bad spots, and forcing them to play 40+ minutes.
I understand tone doesn’t come across well in type, but come on. I was replying to someone implying this OL will cause Tua to throw 2-3 picks a game. I was simply stating that last year, with a worse group of OL, that scenario only occured once in 8 games, wasn’t a common theme. Obviously no one wants 2-3 turnovers a game lol

Unfortunately fans have been saying the OL can’t be as bad as last year for the past decade. For some reason the front office just hasn’t been able to put a quality OL on the field for years.

Hopefully this year will be the year the OL performs at a higher level but until they do on a consistent basis, the OL will remain my major concern with the team.
Hey, totally fair points. I’ve been critical of this FO ability to evaluate OL. They’ve done a poor job.

I was simply making light at the fact that the reports from today doesn’t mean it’s going to be a complete disaster. I’m expecting similar play from what we got last year. Below average, yes. But not disastrous

walking glancing GIF
Lol…

Im not about to go nuts after one practice when it comes to the OL, but Im also not going judge anyone who's getting nervous about the OL either. This has been a true weakness of this franchise for about 2 decades now... They keep throwing resources at the OL and they keep fielding a shitty OL. They certainly dont deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point.

How this OL performs is pretty critical this year(always?).

My problem with the narrative of... Miami has never been able to put together a good line, therefore they still can't... is that the past failures happened under different coaches, different evaluators, and different decision makers...

THIS regime is responsible for Jackson, Hunt, Dieter, Kindley, Eichenberg, and Coleman... and it's waaaaay too early to say these guys will bust. Hell... they didn't suck last year with three rookies starting-- something that the same whiners said could never happen. Remember during last year's camp where so many swore... JUST SWORE... that we'd never start three rookies at once. THAT'S JUST NOT DONE!!! They weren't great, but they survived.

Yes, we survived last year-- even with a few injuries slowing them down. Now, Dieter looks to be ready. Hunt and Jackson should be ready... Eichenberg has been good enough to be tried at two positions. The only one who has underperformed has been 4th round pick Kindley.

This is a new era, and it has NOTHING to do with the last era.

the contemporary version seems very negative and almost bitter towards the team / org.

That **** gets old when it's repeated over and over.

Anyone can find and / or invent negatives...

My opinion. Of course.

i tell ya what gets old there nasty…watching this team make the same stupid ass mistakes every year.

you guys notice they aren’t position flexibility repping austin Jackson. Why is that? Cause he’s a god dang tackle.

to be 3 years in and still not have found a true tackle to pair with Jackson at this point is here’s that word again incompetent. Between the picks and the money it’s just the same ole song and dance every year.

wasted draft picks wasted money in free agency. And I got more examples than I can count if I have to reference em for you all. Like I said I don’t do one liners. I also don’t do rainbows and unicorns unless the product and the results warrant it.

I will give you one thing though Id feel much better about where I stand on this if I had seen these guys on tape/live yet. And I’ll get that chance in about 10 more days. And I guarantee ya I’ll nail just about every take I have on a player after in terms of what they can/will give us…if you care to listen.

cause hoops ain’t scared. Never has been never will be

I know today is a run heavy day, and the defense was geared up for run plays. Still....whatever happen to we gonna to run, you know we gonna to run, try to stop us?....

I am telling you, Miami Tyreek Hill.
Dude they did some drill today in the RZ where two DB’s are coming in at an angles trying to stop the wr from getting in the end zone. This dude shook both of them and got in untouched. Guy is going to be special.

I still will let it play out but it’s discouraging that it’s always the same ****. In addition, names like Michael Deiter and Jesse Davis do not inspire me. Will have to see the development/growth if any.

On the flip side what would be the reaction had we been running all over the place? Great sign or the front 7 sucks? What were we looking for today? To use a wrestling term 50/50 booking?

I know today is a run heavy day, and the defense was geared up for run plays. Still....whatever happen to we gonna to run, you know we gonna to run, try to stop us?....
FBs don't exist anymore, nor do 2 blocking TEs... so those days died with the formational changes.

Back
Top Bottom