Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!! | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!!

FBs don't exist anymore, nor do 2 blocking TEs... so those days died with the formational changes.
Still, Tua needs run support to be effective. Yes, all QB need run support, however more so with Tua. We need a OL to open holes.

Personally, I'm super worried about our RBs. They were getting stuffed without pads. If I'm Grier, I have the Browns GM on speed dial for Hunt based upon what I see today.
I’d be more worried about the line. Any NFL RB can at least take what is there. There has to be something there.

My problem with the narrative of... Miami has never been able to put together a good line, therefore they still can't... is that the past failures happened under different coaches, different evaluators, and different decision makers...

THIS regime is responsible for Jackson, Hunt, Dieter, Kindley, Eichenberg, and Coleman... and it's waaaaay too early to say these guys will bust. Hell... they didn't suck last year with three rookies starting-- something that the same whiners said could never happen. Remember during last year's camp where so many swore... JUST SWORE... that we'd never start three rookies at once. THAT'S JUST NOT DONE!!! They weren't great, but they survived.

Yes, we survived last year-- even with a few injuries slowing them down. Now, Dieter looks to be ready. Hunt and Jackson should be ready... Eichenberg has been good enough to be tried at two positions. The only one who has underperformed has been 4th round pick Kindley.

This is a new era, and it has NOTHING to do with the last era.
actually someone posted a thread about the OL actual numbers/ratings and we were below average as a group and individual performances. in my mind besides tua , this group is the most important group that will determine how far we go. I do expect Jackson and hunt to improve big time, and Liam I believe will be a good pro. time will tell.

I know today is a run heavy day, and the defense was geared up for run plays. Still....whatever happen to we gonna to run, you know we gonna to run, try to stop us?....
11 defenders against 5 (or 6) blockers (when they know a run is coming).

And 3 of the blockers aren't likely going to end up where they played today.

Back
Top Bottom