Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE

Tua’s doing well. If the OL can give him time this year he’ll do well. Maybe we can get the Phins-Bills rivalry getting back to when Marino and Kelly played. For anyone too young to remember those days it was a great time to be a AFC east - Football fan

The R Webb/B Smith battles were epic.

p.s. I was focused on Trench play long before Omar /s?

Got to avoid dump mistake like that. It aint Bama receiver against MS State CB no more.
He has the coaches in his ear steady, talking about "be more aggressive," let the kid work. Better result than a sack anyway, for a jailbreak on 3rd or 4th, unless in field goal range.

Tua’s doing well. If the OL can give him time this year he’ll do well. Maybe we can get the Phins-Bills rivalry getting back to when Marino and Kelly played. For anyone too young to remember those days it was a great time to be a AFC east - Football fan
Especially for a Bills fan. They always had the better team, Miami just had the better QB. One of those teams went to 4 straight SBs...

I would prefer to get it back to the 70s.

Wondering how FH feel about Wilson and Waddle starting? Or Wilson, Parker and Waddle at slot as our base set.

Always like Wilson, he has speed, hands and route. He was our top threat before sitting out. Now he should be fresh and eager to go. As for Fuller, dont like his situation. We have enough injury prone in Parker, Williams already. Don't need more.
Would have no problem with that.

Chemistry appears there with Wilson and Waddle.

Best product on the field.

RATTLING? F@CKING RATTLING? ON ONE PICK? YOU MISERABLE **** OF A PERSON OMAR.

I agree that its an extreme take but a reaction like this makes me think its personal.

I don't particularly care what crappy writer X or Y say. The optimistic writers are just as painful in the other direction.

Not happening! The 70s were all about the running game and today it's all about the passing game.
1628115992736.jpeg

The 70s were about Miami going 20-0 against the Bills.

The 80s were about Miami going 11-9 including losing the last 6 games.

Didn't you just advocate for our opponents to knock Waddle out of a game and take a 15 yard penalty?

How would knocking out the opponents starting QB and taking a 15 yard penalty be any different?
So the opposing team really need me to tell them what to do? Or not what to do... You just one up yourself, now your this post is more stupid post than your last one.
I would knock out opposing QB for all 17 games if I could. Do you remember Suh and Wake knocked the sh1t out of Petty. I wish we can do it 17 times.
I am done replying to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom