Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE

Dying Laughing GIF by memecandy
Thats it , thats it.
I am funny how? I am here fvcking amuse you.

I would like to thank everyone that has been posting these tweets. It's great to be able to see some action from practice while in Maryland. You guys ROCK!

Yes! Thank you everyone for posting TC updates, tweets, and videos. I work long days and by the time i get home its very late. Hawaiian Time. Always look forward each day to get on FH. You guys are totally awesome!!

No, instead of progression, he regress. He was raw coming out, and nothing has changed. What did he show you in last couple years for you to draw your opinion he will be good? Or it is only homer speaking?
Don't tell me he can run fast, i am watching Olympic, many run fast, doesn't mean they can play football.
Regression? He was a rookie last year with no training camp/spring training pretty much. Was thrown into action due to injuries and actually progressed and held his own last few games. Now your ready to throw in the towel after 6 days of training camp in year two in his first full actual off season….. weird take…..

Wow super blessed hearing the progressions with Tua. Finally the practice I've been waiting for. Yay i'm glad I allowed myself to indulge, totally worth it! :D

Ooo envisioning Tua and the offense lighting it up this year!

Back
Top Bottom