Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 7 Training Camp and PC Info HERE

Listen, I am not defending Gailey, but, Howard had nothing left. I am 51, fat, and slow. And I would look like Howard did last year if I had pads on.
I am 56, fat and have slowed a lot and I still out ran Howard in the 20....Why the 20? That's as far as we both made it

that's the question fin heaven would like to ask mr Grier, drafting a project in round 1 is unacceptable.
Should never ever draft a project in first two rounds. Grier has done good things in last couple years, but the Noah pick was a real doozy.

Should never ever draft a project in first two rounds. Grier has done good things in last couple years, but the Noah pick was a real doozy.
I have to think Flo had a big hand in that pick-up. But nobody's perfect...I've seen tons of "can't miss" 1st round picks flop. There's no exact science to it, else they'd all work out.

Athlete and potential? I get he may not pan out.. just like some other corners don't.

Igbinoghene (pronounced IG-bin-OG-gah-nee) is the son of two Olympic-caliber track athletes from Nigeria. His mother, Faith, won a bronze medal with the Nigerian 4x100 relay team in 1992 and finished fifth with that team in 1996. His father, Festus, attended Mississippi State and won five SEC titles in the long and triple jumps. Noah was a standout in high school track, breaking the Alabama state record in the triple jump and finishing second in the nation in that event as a senior. He was a top-25 wide receiver recruit nationally and first-team all-state selection as a senior, as well. Igbinoghene began his career at Auburn on offense, playing in all 14 games of the 2017 season at receiver (six receptions, 24 yards, 4.0 average) while serving as the team's primary kick returner (25 returns, 571 yards, 23.8 average). He moved to cornerback for the 2018 season, starting nine of 13 games played (50 tackles, 1.5 for loss, one interception, 11 pass breakups) while continuing to contribute as a kick returner (11 returns, 311 yards, 28.3 average, one touchdown). Igbinoghene competed on the Auburn track squad in 2018, as well, finishing seventh in the long jump at the SEC Indoor Championships. He decided to head to the NFL after his junior campaign, when he started all 13 games (42 tackles, one for loss, seven pass breakups) and brought back one of nine kickoff returns for a score (nine returns, 317 yards, 35.2 average).

You don't have to worry about how to pronounce his name real soon.

You shouldnt be calling other posts stupid.

Are you seriously suggesting a team would/should, sacrifice a ST player, to lay a dirty hit on someone?

Like, seriously dude? Do you think that happens in the league? This isnt 2010 in nawlins
I don't want a fair fight. I want the fight to be as unfair as possible.
I sacrifice more than a ST player, I sacrific a starting DE to knock the QB out of the game. I take a 15 and an ejection. And i would do it 17 times.

Noah will be good, i truly believe Corner may be hardest position to learn in the nfl with all their restrictions. They need 2-3 years to adjust, with that said if all it takes is 4 million short term give it to Howard and we can restructure or trade him next year.
No, instead of progression, he regress. He was raw coming out, and nothing has changed. What did he show you in last couple years for you to draw your opinion he will be good? Or it is only homer speaking?
Don't tell me he can run fast, i am watching Olympic, many run fast, doesn't mean they can play football.

Last edited:
No, instead of progression, he regress. He was raw coming out, and nothing has changed. What did he show you in last couple years for you to draw your opinion he will be good? Or it is only homer speaker?
Don't tell me he can run fast, i am watching Olympic, many run fast, doesn't mean they can play football.
Did you morph into @39wildman?

Did you morph into @39wildman?
Dying Laughing GIF by memecandy

Back
Top Bottom