DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!!

I asked how many are open to the public? I understand that not all are. But the Packers normally have about 14 open and this year there are 12.

Perhaps you don't know the answer. That is ok. Ticket system, ok, odd, but ok. What is capacity for each practice? Since you claim they all are "sold out" one would think you know how many tickets were allocated for each practice?

You seem a little confused. Sorry, I will obtain the info elsewhere. From what I'm hearing from on the ground at Dolphins camp: Not many fans in and around the area of camp today.
Ignorance of the facts is no excuse. Perhaps insead of casting aspersions you might do some research instead of making an ignorant ass statment to kick things off. You in the wrong place hoss.

Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

If this is true…

Glass is half full for the next decade bud. Just gotta change your outlook. Don't worry. The pessimistic fans will get on board due to what they see on the field. This is the year everything changes for us.
As a "glass half full" kind of guy, I predict that all the good playing we do on the field is not going to stop the "Lemmings".

Their motto is "one ah-**** is more important than a thousand atta-boy's" - LOL

As a "glass half full" kind of guy, I predict that all the good playing we do on the field is not going to stop the "Lemmings".

Their motto is "one ah-**** is more important than a thousand atta-boy's" - LOL
Today.

Back
Top Bottom