DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

i would think it would be more scary if they are on opposite sides for spacing reasons and allowing them to open up their speed
I think he is referring to the same side as in same team.

I want to see them all over. They both play inside and outside. See them in motion. Heck even stack them at times. DBs be like which one is going where? Both create separation with ease.

i would think it would be more scary if they are on opposite sides for spacing reasons and allowing them to open up their speed
We will see a lot of big plays from both Wads and Hill when one of them is aligned opposite Trips formations. Defenses will only have two choices....
1 - Rush less people and cover more field (less pass rush)
2 - Cover trips at a disadvantage or cover Hill (or Wads) opposite trips at a disadvantage

All options tend to give us big plays. We will have the first "explosive" offense in Miami in decades. If our speedy RB's contribute on top of it, then Super Bowl is a possibility!

I think he is referring to the same side as in same team.

I want to see them all over. They both play inside and outside. See them in motion. Heck even stack them at times. DBs be like which one is going where? Both create separation with ease.
you know when you have two tyreek hills on your team i think they can get 100 receptions each, like why go anywhere else.:)

Miami Heat GIF by NBA

Hasnt really been relevant since 2012. Kinda miss his wild ones days. Still more relevant in Miami still then Brian Flo

It's
Except for the part if you DONT score while milking that clock and then your high scoring opponent turns around and scores quickly. Putting pressure on you to now match.
It's called football. It happens and will happen. I dont think "striking quick" in that situation will be an issue any longer for us.

Back
Top Bottom