Day Two Joint Practice Dolphins-Honey Guzzlers Tweets HERE! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Joint Practice Dolphins-Honey Guzzlers Tweets HERE!

Not only does it sound like Kindley played well, he said all the right things.

I love how all these young players have bought into Flo’s team first approach.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out on the OL. Leave Liam at G to compete with Kindley or compete with Davis at T.
Suddenly we love Omar now?

I could see them keeping Bowden on but placing him in the RB group but obviously using him in the WR role
He isn’t better than any of the RB’s on the roster and he doesn’t appear to be one of the top 7 WR’s on the roster at this time. So unless they have a lot of injuries at the WR and RB position in the next 3 weeks, I just don’t see how they keep him on the final 53 throughout the season.

If Williams is out at the beginning of the season and with Fuller out the first game, they might keep Bowden through game one but I will be very surprised if he is on the roster past the first game unless he shows a lot more over the next month than he has so far in training camp.

Suddenly we love Omar now?
I usually don’t respond to childish posts, but making an exception just like the Omar tweets.

I thought it might be helpful for you to understand there is a difference between tweets that only have direct quotes from players and tweets that include negative criticism from the twit tweeting.

Really?

When Kindley's insertion back to starting LG seems to have had a positive impact on the line?

But, no one knows Trench play like Omar. Just ask him.

Seriously, So the OL is looking like... Jackson, Kindley, Deiter, Hunt, & Davis

In a perfect world, Eichenberg would replace JD at ORT and the phins IMO would be ready to roll.

But, no one knows Trench play like Omar. Just ask him.

Seriously, So the OL is looking like... Jackson, Kindley, Deiter, Hunt, & Davis

In a perfect world, Eichenberg would replace JD at ORT and the phins IMO would be ready to roll.
If Eich doesn’t earn the starting RT spot by week one it’s not the end of the world. Remember last year when everyone was clamoring for us to cut Hunt because he was the only rookie OL we drafted who wasn’t a starter by week 4?

If our Oline could handle one of the best defensive fronts in the league, our Oline would be one of the best Olines in the league. Since they're not, I agree that our hope is that they should be able to consistently handle the bottom 15 Dlines making it average and that would be a nice jump.

I know the Dolphins are paying well when this is the worst thing you say about them - LOL

If Eich doesn’t earn the starting RT spot by week one it’s not the end of the world. Remember last year when everyone was clamoring for us to cut Hunt because he was the only rookie OL we drafted who wasn’t a starter by week 4?

I am not worried.

For cohesion/chemistry purposes, it'd be nice to have a starting 5 by the end of the Falcons game

I’m not worried about Eichenberg after a few weeks of training camp. I still think it was a good pick and I expect he will eventually work himself into a starting role on the offensive line. Heck I thought Deiter was going to have trouble making the team this year because of his play as a rookie and how little he played last year. Yet now it appears he will be the Dolphins starting center this season.

So if Deiter could get his act together and develop into a starter for the Dolphins, there is no reason to believe Eichenberg won’t do the same thing once he adjusts to playing in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom