DCH HAS RESPONDED.....READ HERE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DCH HAS RESPONDED.....READ HERE

WE NEED A MOTIVATOR...

WE LOSE WHEN THE PRESSURES ON...

SEEMS WE NEVER WIN THE BIG GAME UNLESS ITS TOO EARLY

IN THE SEASON , SO THAT WE CAN BLOW IT LATER....

Originally posted by Muck
Tressel coaches Ohio State. Lubick coaches Colorado State.

Lubick is a great guy and one of the better college coaches IMO. I sent him a few players over the last few years, including MLB Josh Stewert, who played for me at Jurupa Valley High 1995 - 1998. CSU assistant coach Dan Hammershmidt is a friend of mine and would likely be going with Lubick. Hammerschmidt is the So Cal recruiting coordinator, and his family is from my area, so it would be nice to see these CSU guys move to Miami.....but I am concerned with bringing in a college staff. If it has to be a college staff, I think the safest best would be Stoops, then Tressel. Lubick would be a distant 3rd IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, Jimmy jumped pretty well to Dallas.

As I say whenever I see his name regarded highly.......

Herschel Walker made the 90's Cowboys what they were.

No Herschel, no championship for Jimmy.

I despise the man.

Where do I begin?

First, most of this post is a fraud because no meeting took place.(They spoke on the phone monday)

Second, Keeping Todd Wade or O-Gun is not a choice, Wade is an un-restricted free agent, O-Gun is a Restricted Free agent....So Wade might go, but O-Gun will be here.

As for keeping Jay over Brian.....well, the guy can read.......Griese said when he signed that he wanted to start and would only re-up if promised the starting job...If Jay is given the job when healthy, bye bye Drian........so big deal....anybody can make that prediction.

He says Dave will get fired at the end of the year..........Well that's great, now he knows the future...esp...a crystal ball.....what?

What if we make the playoffs and win the super bowl, will he still get fired?

Then He puts forward the most attractive college coaches as candidates.....okay, great insight.........Let me nominate: Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi, George Halas, and Curly Lambeau.

DCH?

Pleeeeeezzzz.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Where do I begin?

First, most of this post is a fraud because no meeting took place.(They spoke on the phone monday)

Second, Keeping Todd Wade or O-Gun is not a choice, Wade is an un-restricted free agent, O-Gun is a Restricted Free agent....So Wade might go, but O-Gun will be here.

As for keeping Jay over Brian.....well, the guy can read.......Griese said when he signed that he wanted to start and would only re-up if promised the starting job...If Jay is given the job when healthy, bye bye Drian........so big deal....anybody can make that prediction.

He says Dave will get fired at the end of the year..........Well that's great, now he knows the future...esp...a crystal ball.....what?

What if we make the playoffs and win the super bowl, will he still get fired?

Then He puts forward the most attractive college coaches as candidates.....okay, great insight.........Let me nominate: Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi, George Halas, and Curly Lambeau.

DCH?

Pleeeeeezzzz.

WOW that's a little harsh on DCH. He has given us reliable information in the past. Waht I'm kind of curious about though is it seems like whenever we ask for the guy he makes an appearence. I find that a little odd almost like he's watching the message board all of the time but only posting when people start asking for him. Is it possible that he is just another finheaven poster posting under a different name?????

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan

WOW that's a little harsh on DCH. He has given us reliable information in the past. Waht I'm kind of curious about though is it seems like whenever we ask for the guy he makes an appearence. I find that a little odd almost like he's watching the message board all of the time but only posting when people start asking for him. Is it possible that he is just another finheaven poster posting under a different name?????

Well, I'm kinda like DCH in a sense, I just like to watch all the time and if someone EVER calls on me to post then I would. But I usually keep quiet. I like DCH and his posts so I gotta stick up for him

he posted rather regularly for a while. then he bagan putting his "spin" on things and several posters began to slam on him. since then, his appearances have been rather sporadic and detail only. that's too bad because he does come up with some good info before it is widely known and published. of course, not all of his posts are completely acurate. things are subject to change.

I don't think that's true Z-28.....I've seen his name called a few times where he hasn't responded.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

DCH?

Pleeeeeezzzz.

Are you serious? DCH is one of the most insightful members on this board IMO. To call his post a fraud is laughable.

I just went through some of DHC's posts and can't understand why people are saying "he doesn't post here as foten because as he was trying to put his own spin on things poeple were arguing with him and getting upset". Isn't that what message boards are all about???? People voicing their opinions and other people agreeing or diagreeing. Personally I saw nothing in the threads I combed through to get upset about and stop posting as often.

DCH posts interesting news and tidbits about the Phins that you might not necessarily hear otherwise. :)

It is also information that may not be 100% accurate. I think DCH's reports are very good and generally accurate - but there are some points that are more speculative than clear fact.

For example - DCH talks about Wayne H. Calling his guys in to give them a last, "or else."

There is No doubt WH is not happy with the team. But, what you guys don't seem to realize is that WH meets with Wanny on a regular basis - about every two weeks - during the regular season.

This meeting was a regularly scheduled one! Whether there was a meeting or not, we all know what the problems are on this team (Coaching and talent at OL and WR, with mediocre QBing - but, you could put any 25 of the starters in this league on this offense and you'd get the same); and, we know that DW will not last out the season unless he makes it to the Championship game and the team does not get blown out.

Anything short of that, and DW is history.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I just went through some of DHC's posts and can't understand why people are saying "he doesn't post here as foten because as he was trying to put his own spin on things poeple were arguing with him and getting upset". Isn't that what message boards are all about???? People voicing their opinions and other people agreeing or diagreeing. Personally I saw nothing in the threads I combed through to get upset about and stop posting as often.

Nah!

Didn't you hear?

It's much more intelligent just to insult the people who would dare to share their ideas. :rolleyes:

Hmm...sounds like the same thing I've been saying about Wanny..how odd.

Mike Shula as coach? Another 2nd Generation Dolphin? I certainly hope he doesn't fumble as much as Griese. :lol:

Pardon me if I get upset at somebody laying out how the autopsy is going to go when the body is not dead yet.

DCH is just a superfan that follows ALL the news around the team, nothing he posted hasn't been said by other "insiders".

Back
Top Bottom