De Vonta Smith wins AP Player of the Year - Ramifications for Miami | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

De Vonta Smith wins AP Player of the Year - Ramifications for Miami

I honestly thought Clemson would take them out, I haven't been impressed with Fields at all , shows you what I know

Regardless, that #3 overall pick is going to be VERY valuable come draft night. I really think we should trade it no matter who is there. We can go down to 7 and get either Chase or Smith. That’s a no brainer in my book

Regardless, that #3 overall pick is going to be VERY valuable come draft night. I really think we should trade it no matter who is there. We can go down to 7 and get either Chase or Smith. That’s a no brainer in my book
Hopefully we can find a buyer. Even getting another 2nd would be gravy if we're set on taking a WR.

Can we get 2 picks fit #3 ?

Trade with Atlanta to move down a spot, then double up again and move down to #7 with a trade with Lions.
3x First Rounders 2022.

Back
Top Bottom