Deion Branch could be cut | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Branch could be cut

Pretty tough on a guy with an avg when he has 2 years under his belt. Ginn only had 790 yards in the 2 seasons he played...thats some arguement. Like I said, match the first 2 years against cotch's first 2. Thats fair.....Ginn wins. By the way. I notice you didnt take Cotchs avg in all of his years.

No the #1 target isn't always the one who grabs the tds. and the #1 target in the endzone may not be the #1 target on the 20 yard line. dont know how thats a lame excuse.

Chambers had a mediocre career, Ginn I would hope goes above 1000 yrds more than once. At both their ages, Id like to see the gm that takes chambers over ginn.

We were talking about LAST years stats. Not the one miracle 1000 yard season cotch had. Last year. Coles had a lot of struggles with injuries last year, although he did play. Sorry for that confusion.

Stop with the excuses for cotchery...they are pathetic. You had farve last year that only throws all the time.....cotch couldn't break 1000. I bet berrian if healthy easily breaks 1000 this year. And its not like Ginn hasn't had issues with QB, OL, different OC's in his 1st 2 years. Talking to me about lame excuses? You are filled with them. Cotch didnt start reall until year 3, his oline sucked that yeara...farve was at the end of his career and sucked...lol.....hysterical.

You think Lance is better than Steve Smith? Roddy White? Ok, then i know who I'm talking to. forget it. With a healthy Colston, he isn't getting more tds and won't be the #1.

The bottom line is his best season wasn't as good as Chambers average season.

Cotch didn't play much his first 2 years, he wasn't on a team where Greg Camarillo was the best WR.

Chambers definitely has been a disappointment as I thought he had big time talent but he settled for being good. If Ginn has the same career as Chambers you guys will do cartwheels.

After their first 2 seasons:

Chambers(31 games, 22 starts): 100 recs, 1617 yds, 16.2 avg., 10 TDs

Ginn(32 games, 23 starts): 90 recs, 1210 yds, 13.4 avg., 4 TDs

So in 1 less start and 1 less game Chambers had 10 more recs, avreaged 3 more yds per rec and had 6 more TDs. Who in their right mind would take Ginn over Chambers?

It's not b/c of the return game where Ginn has been medicore. heck Chambers avg. as a KR was 22.5, Ginn has averaged 22 and ginn was supposed to be a great return man.

We were NOT talking about last year, go back and read the posts.

What excuses for Cotch? Favre stunk last year except for a 3-4 game stretch, you had the MUCH better QB throwing to Ginn.

Lance Moore isn't better than Steve Smith or Roddy White. What you fail to grasp is that it's not one category but the overall play. I showed TDs b/c Chambers had started 7 less games yet had 3 more TDs.

Back
Top Bottom