Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Cut him because he sent a text? You need to relax.
37882fce-a29b-4184-af00-41c834376cce_text.gif

Just read 12 pages of the same Tua apologists as always hyping up victimhood. The truth is Lamar Jackson is better than Tua, and there is absolutely no reason to deny that other than you belong to a cult that doesn't allow you to critically think.
Did you come on here and make one of your five time-a-year posts just to call people with brains in their heads cultists?

How is Jackson better? He has 5 years of hits. His entire game is predicated on him being a Vick style runner and he's ended the last two season's with knee injuries. Regarding the Dolphins, he is the opposite of the QB that would fit McD's offense and the personnel we have. In terms of passing, Tua is far better all day every day. Jackson is going to continue to break down and be forced to pass instead of run which he is pedestrian at.

Last edited:
Did you come on here and make one of your five time-a-year posts just to call people with brains in their heads cultists?

How is Jackson better? He has 5 years of hits. His entire game is predicated on him being a Vick style runner and he's ended the last two season's with knee injuries. Regarding the Dolphins, he is the opposite of the QB that would fit McD's offense and the personnel we have. In terms of passing. Tua is far better all day every day. Jackson is going to continue to break down and be forced to pass instead of run which he is pedestrian at.
I just don’t get the LJ love. He looked great to start out in the NFL. But a lot of that was he was a unique skilled player that DCs hadn't seen. Was enough film was out and those DC made up game plans for him, he has been a mid level passer at best. He was unable to counter the defensive adjustments because he is a very limited passer. And like you just wait till the run threat is gone and he has to pass against more complicated coverage schemes. He will get eaten alive.

I just don’t get the LJ love. He looked great to start out in the NFL. But a lot of that was he was a unique skilled player that DCs hadn't seen. Was enough film was out and those DC made up game plans for him, he has been a mid level passer at best. He was unable to counter the defensive adjustments because he is a very limited passer. And like you just wait till the run threat is gone and he has to pass against more complicated coverage schemes. He will get eaten alive.
It's all conjecture and who the vaunted sports media desires to crow about. Same reason why Mac Jones won rookie of the year. Dolphins Twitter has become a force to aid us in junk like this in the future. Once they get someone in their sights oh boy.

And how many of those wins came the first two years when LJ came in a caught the league by surprise? NFL DC started to figure him out, and unlike good passers LJ hasn't been able to counter adjust. Also take a look at his playoff number and watch those games, he has been horrible in the playoffs overall.
1680106180147.png

1 win 3 losses
Rating 68.3
3 TDs 5 INTs
55% comp
6.6 Yards per pass attempts

**** the Twat Knot! He deserves to be in Limbo forever.
I rather jets get rodgers tho. I know jets would have to give up a lot for lamar but packers want a lot too. I know lamar gets hurt a lot, but he'd have more time to play well for jets compared to rogers. With rogers, who will probably be half committed, probably won't play as well as jets hope or expect. He'll play well, but it might be more similar to last year then previous seasons. The jets have a winning record but miss playoffs just like it was for them when Favre played for jets. Then next year rogers retires lol and it screws jets with all they gave up. Lamar is young so he'd have more years playing for jets than rogers even if he got hurt again later in the season

Cut him because he sent a text? You need to relax.
It’s not a text. It’s a tweet on the worlds largest public forum. If he’s too stupid to understand the entire world can see that, then maybe he’s too stupid to be on the team. I stand by what I said. I’d cut him.

Wonder if anybody out there remembers this line?…”Bailiff! - Whack his pee pee!”

Cheech and Chong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom