Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Even though Tua went nuts in the fourth quarter in Baltimore the best player on the field for either team was Lamar Jackson. Go watch the tape and look at the plays he made. Tua did a good job of throwing to guys who were wide open.
Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Idiot Lamar is finding out his market value. Someday when he gets an agent…that agent will tell him the total 💴 he lost, by being an idiot.

And it won’t bother idiot Lamar one bit.
Yep, he's already cost himself tens of millions of dollars that he will never recoup.

Last edited:
Even though Tua went nuts in the fourth quarter in Baltimore the best player on the field for either team was Lamar Jackson. Go watch the tape and look at the plays he made. Tua did a good job of throwing to guys who were wide open.

You might be single handily the stupidest troll on this site

Yep, he's already cost himself tens of millions of dollars that he will never recoup.

Makes sense, Josh Allen is a better QB, so he should be making more money.

You know what they say about a man that represents himself: He has a fool for a client.

Last edited:

You know what hey say about a man that represents himself: He has a fool for a client.

True.

Not a fan of Allen.

They both need the run to be successful.

However, Allen has been more consistent at an elite status and has stayed relatively healthy.

So agreed. The Financials make sense.

If Allen and Jackson were both available , for the same price. 32 NFL GMS are taking Allen. Except maybe the Browns. Not sure they know what a QB is supposed to do.

You know what hey say about a man that represents himself: He has a fool for a client.

True.

Not a fan of Allen.

They both need the run to be successful.

However, Allen has been more consistent at an elite status and has stayed relatively healthy.

So agreed. The Financials make sense.

If Allen and Jackson were both available , for the same price. 32 NFL GMS are taking Allen. Except maybe the Browns. Not sure they know what a QB is supposed to T
To be clear, the point of Ross Tucker's tweet is to illustrate how much Lamar has lost by not having signed a deal when he first became eligible, not who is the better QB between Allen and Jackson. Comparing the two QB's earnings over the stated time frame and then saying "he's never making up that difference" tells me Tucker thinks Lamar would've gotten a similar deal to Allen if he signed around the same time as Allen.

Keep trying that narrative

Seems that jackson also completes passes to “wide open guys”

Um, I'll go with the player whose jersey from the game is on display in the hall of fame. Hint, it's a QB not named Jackson...

He would continue to run run run and miss games because of injuries because his passing is average at best .

Like he did week 2 when he destroyed the Dolphins defense without Waddle and Hill on HIS team. His 75 yard TD pass to Bateman on a slant was solely because of his ball placement allowing Bateman to not break full stride.

Would you feel good playing Baltimore if you had to give Lamar one of our star WR's? Couldn't even imagine what he would do with both of them.

Even the GM of the team admitted their WR's suck ass.

Again, I am not saying I want him in Miami because I love the QB we have but I think he deserves a lot more respect than he's getting.

A highlights reel? Seriously?

Ya your right, the stats are probably more impressive.

The highlights are for those who don't actually watch the games and just spew unwarranted hate on an MVP caliber player.

Awesome! I’m sure you think any Qb could have done what he did under those circumstances.

I mean after all guys were wide open. A 7th rounder/PS Qb could do it.

Awesome! I’m sure you think any Qb could have done what he did under those circumstances.

I mean after all guys were wide open. A 7th rounder/PS Qb could do it.

I am not standing up for a troll but I mean they were wide open though.

Not Tua's fault but I would've been upset with my 25 year old self if I wouldn't have been able to make those 2 throws to Hill.

Its not a crime to say Tua and Lamar Jackson are both great QB's in their own right while being two completely different talents.

Back
Top Bottom