Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

I am not standing up for a troll but I mean they were wide open though.

Not Tua's fault but I would've been upset with my 25 year old self if I wouldn't have been able to make those 2 throws to Hill.

Its not a crime to say Tua and Lamar Jackson are both great QB's in their own right while being two completely different talents.

Man that’s unfortunate. You’re pretty much belittling the Qb position and the hell of a job Tua and Co did “DURING” the game with all the nuances that “LED” to those so called open throws.

You think those guys were open by accident?

I STRONGLY suggest you watch some behind the play segments to get a feel of the brilliance several plays befoe those those “open” plays to realize why they were “open.”

Man that’s unfortunate. You’re pretty much belittling the Qb position and the hell of a job Tua and Co did “DURING” the game with all the nuances that “LED” to those so called open throws.

You think those guys were open by accident?

I STRONGLY suggest you watch some behind the play segments to get a feel of the brilliance several plays befoe those those “open” plays to realize why they were “open.”

Ya I get it. What I don't get it discrediting Lamar Jackson for it. Also pretending he can't throw is really getting old. Dude should have two heisman trophies.

The Ravens are pretty much an extension of his college program in that they are way behind in talent and he makes up the gap solely with his own ability.

I like the kid. And I respect him for handling his business himself despite what can only be described as hate.

Just thankful he has no WR's.

Even though Tua went nuts in the fourth quarter in Baltimore the best player on the field for either team was Lamar Jackson. Go watch the tape and look at the plays he made. Tua did a good job of throwing to guys who were wide open.

My life sucks and therefore I want to make everyone around me miserable. 😂

End of the day the young man made a mistake. We forget these football players are people too. Have you ever sent out a text or tweet without thinking it through entirely? **** I do it in the game day threads weekly with many regrets.

He’s a solid football player and a great fit for this defense. Already friends with Holland and Brandon which will help chemistry flow early. I’m sure he has/will speak with Tua and a simple “hey bro, my bad” with a fist bump and things are all squared away. Tua isn’t Aaron Rodgers. He’s not going to demand him to be cut/traded, lol.
Tua is going to call him into his circle of trust and JuJitsu his ass. LOL!

Is this thing still going on? Has the kid said his 100 Hail Marys and 35 Our Fathers yet? If so, let’s just move on. And may Tua spike his Gatorade w a laxative during camp. Call it square.

Ya I get it. What I don't get it discrediting Lamar Jackson for it. Also pretending he can't throw is really getting old. Dude should have two heisman trophies.

The Ravens are pretty much an extension of his college program in that they are way behind in talent and he makes up the gap solely with his own ability.

I like the kid. And I respect him for handling his business himself despite what can only be described as hate.

Just thankful he has no WR's.
Hate to say it but, that’s like saying Marcus Mariota should have two Heisman’s 👻?

Lamar’s a decent player - problem is, he’s got a monkey wrench in his head.

Hate to say it but, that’s like saying Marcus Mariota should have two Heisman’s 👻?
200w.gif

Lamar’s a decent player - problem is, he’s got a monkey wrench.

WTF are you talking about?

I’m very close to blocking you.

LMFAO at comparing him to Geno Smith (or anyone).

I'm thrilled with the QB I have but I shutter to think what Jackson would do with guys even half as good as we (or Seattle) has.

Where's the lowlight reel of Jackson missing wide open receivers all over the field?

Even though Tua went nuts in the fourth quarter in Baltimore the best player on the field for either team was Lamar Jackson. Go watch the tape and look at the plays he made. Tua did a good job of throwing to guys who were wide open.
Okay douche nozzle. Jackson's highlights from that game were him running through a Dolphins defense that had their backs to Jackson because they were in man coverage the whole game.

Okay douche nozzle. Jackson's highlights from that game were him running through a Dolphins defense that had their backs to Jackson because they were in man coverage the whole game.

You mean like the perfect placement on the slant (between Howard and Baker) to Bateman that allows him to go for a 75 yard TD?

Back
Top Bottom